Chapter Thirteen

Bella's POV

   This boy, Ethan, was a vampire. I could tell by the feel of his skin against mine. I struggled against him. Ethan snickered at my failures. I saw him loosen his grip to make sure his precious little Emma was okay. When he did so, I wriggled free and lunged for him. Ethan was pulled under me and I held him against my chest. Without hesitation, I ripped Ethan's head off and continued on to his body until there was nothing but a pile of limbs. I was so grateful to find a match in my pocket.

   I watched as the smoke climbed higher when I dropped the flames to the vampire. I killed. I looked at my now filthy hands. I was unclean, inside and out. I raced to the river Edward and I had gone to before he...before he became Emma's. 

   I rinsed my hands but I felt like I was an entirely different person. I wondered if this was how Edward had felt when he killed James and Victoria. Ethan was obviously going to go back and hurt the rest of the family. I was protecting them. But I felt dirty. I needed Esme. And I needed Emma to stay away from  Edward until he was mine again. 

   I sprinted towards the house and in through the window. I glared at Emma, who was sitting with Edward. "She had a vampire try and kidnap me," I blurted, my eyes fiery with hate. Emma snapped her eyes up to me. "Where is he?" she asked, her voice smug. I dropped my eyes. The dirtiness washed over me. 

   "She killed him," Rosalie whispered. She wasn't disgusted with me, like I thought she'd be. She was disgusted at Emma. "Leave now, or you'll see something that'll give you nightmares," ROsalie hissed to the girl. Emma stood up. "No. COme and hurt me and Edward will defend me," Emma said smugly. Edward backed away towards me. 

   "Dont hurt her, Rose. But Emma, I know that you did try and harm Bella. That is not acceptable," Edward said. 

   Emma smirked. "Eddy, stay out of it," she cooed. Emma jumped and fell to the floor. "Bella hurt me!" She screamed uncontrollably, thrashing. 

   Everyhting happened so quickly that it confused me. I, for some reason, flew upstairs. Edward ducked down to find himself in Rosalie's arms. Jasper, Alice, and Emmett, who had been talking with Carlisle and Esme, stepped in front of them, and Carlisle and Esme stood on either side of Rosalie. 

   Emma was surprised to find that nobody was concerned for her. In fact, she looked a little angry. Boy, her face showed my inside. 

It was so short, I know. And I was gonna do  Edwards POV but I was busy. SOrry and I am so bored with all this young stuff, can we skip to Edwards teenage years when he dates Emma and then turns back to normal cuz I am so bored with this. Let me know guys