Taking a break

I'm sorry guys, this isnt a chapter. Lately, something came up and I havent been able to use my iPad which is how I was writing this before. I havent been able to update since Wattpad isnt working, and I know why, but it takes too long to explain. It's not a problem with the app, it's a problem with the ipad, so it could be a while until I get it fixed. So, I can't update for a bit, it could be anywhere from a few days to two weeks for me to figure this out, but I'll try to write drafts so as soon as its fixed, I can upload. Yeah...I'd also like to apologize for not uploading like I said I would a few days ago. Like I said, technical difficulties. I'm trying to figure this out as soon as I can, but currently I'm doing this on a friends phone, so, I can't exactly post a whole chapter. Yeah...Also, another thing I need to talk about. Can you guys do me a huge favor? I want to know how many of you actually enjoy reading this story, cuz if you guys are bored with it, or something, I want to know. I want to know if there's something I can do to make the story more interesting, or if there's something you guys want me to add/don't do anymore. If you guys don't think I can do anything, and it's just not a great story, which nobody likes to read anymore, I'll end it. I'm not sure if I've strayed too far from the original story or something, but I'd love the feedback. Anyways, if its not doing well, I'll delete it, but if you guys are enjoying it, I'll keep going and maybe do a SEQUEL. So, if you guys can, let me know what you think of the story so far, and hopefully you guys can understand that it'll be a bit until I update. Thanks for reading guys, and stay awesome my little griever hedgehogs!

Oh, wait, one more thing. I also started a youtuber story, which has like no views, but eventually it will be a story about Tara (Main character) with Mark, Jack, Ethan, and a few of their friends. LAter on in the story Dark and Anti will definitely be introduced, so to all the dark and anti fans (including me) they will be in it. It would mean a bunch to me if you guys would check it out, so I can get some feedback on whether or not I should keep writing that story as well! Okay, thanks guys. Now I'm done....I think.

I don't think I have anything else to say....

Yeah I think I'm done talking....

Maybe not....

Okay, yeah, I'm done. See ya later my little hedgehogs! (Should I call you guys that? I love you all so much that I need a nickname for you, and hedgehogs and adorable, sooooo.....)