Episode X19: All Together

THEME MUSIC (“Jazzy Interlude”, Billy Munn)

HERBERT “DARING” DASHWOOD: (V.O.) You’re listening to the Adventures of me, Herbert “Daring” Dashwood, and my stalwart ghoul manservant, Argyle. Today’s episode? “All Together”.

THEME MUSIC CONTINUES TO 0 M 10 S.

SCENE: INTERIOR

CASSANDRA: (ANGRY) Mr. Dashwood! I can't believe you'd hit Will with a shovel! Do you have no sense of common decency?

HERBERT "DARING" DASHWOOD: I did it for his own good, Miss Chase. Scout's honour.

CASSANDRA: His own good? How is knocking him unconscious -

SOUND EFFECT: CASSANDRA IS CUT OFF BY THE SOUND OF A DOOR OPENING. THIS IS FOLLOWED BY THE SOUND OF SOMETHING HEAVY BEING DRAGGED

HARMON JURLEY: Get him in here!

SLAVER #1: (EXASPERATED) You've been awake for ten minutes, start walking already!

WILBERFORCE DASHWOOD: (DEFIANT) And why should I? I didn't ask you to capture me and put this exploding collar around my neck!

CASSANDRA AND HERBERT "DARING" DASHWOOD: (ALMOST SIMULTANEOUSLY; CASSANDRA IS AN INSTANT BEFORE DASHWOOD) Will!

WILBERFORCE DASHWOOD: Cassandra! Did they hurt you?

HARMON JURLEY: (SHARPLY) Quiet! (IN SMUG TONES) I think it would be amusing to lock the younger Dashwood in the same cage as his older brother and Miss Penelope.

SLAVER #1: Got it, Boss. Get moving, Dashwood! And you two get back from the cage door. (PAUSE) Get back, I tell you!

HARMON JURLEY: You see this control? It can trigger the explosives in your collars. If you like your heads, listen to my associate, and step back!

SOUND EFFECT: SHUFFLING NOISES, SCREECH OF CAGE DOOR OPENING

WILBERFORCE DASHWOOD: Oof!

SOUND EFFECT: SCREECH OF CAGE DOOR CLOSING

SLAVER #1: Now you lot behave, or you'll be in big trouble, understand?

HARMON JURLEY: I think they have the idea

SOUND EFFECT: A SMALL ITEM BEING PLACED ON A PLASTIC SURFACE

HARMON JURLEY: And if not, I'll place this control here on the table where they can see it. It will remind them what happens to people who misbehave.

SOUND EFFECT: FEET RETREATING. MAIN DOOR TO ROOM OPENING, THEN CLOSING

END SCENE

THEME MUSIC (“Jazzy Interlude”, Billy Munn)

HERBERT “DARING” DASHWOOD: (V.O.) Be sure to tune in next time for another exciting Adventure of me, Herbert “Daring” Dashwood, and my stalwart ghoul manservant, Argyle!

THEME MUSIC CONTINUES TO END