3.3

"I tracked it!" Garcia shouted as she ran into the room where Agents Hotchner and Morgan were stood discussing the situation rapidly when the blonde woman yelled. "I found Margos phone. Spencers was unavailable but Margos is next to the Orange street train line."

"Why would it be there?" Morgan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know but we need to find out." Hotch said firmly standing up. "Morgan, let's go."

"Watch should I do?" Garcia asked wanting to help badly.

"See if you can find out anything else about Thomas Lorpin or their wherabouts." Hotch told her as he rushed out of the room with Morgan following behind, racing to get into the BAU car and drive to the adress.

"The train line would be pretty lonely at night." Morgan broke the silence.

"What are you thinking?"

"That Margo may have went to meet somebody." He added.

"Thomas?" He nodded at the suspicion. "She would have only went to meet hi-"

"If he had Reid or said he did." Morgan nodded.

They both knew that the event was likely and soon enough they were both jumping out of the vehicle and walking around the train track looking for the womans phone or any sign of her. Morgan was looking carefully when he noticed a light shining on something on the ground, he picked it up quickly.

"Hotch!" The man walked over to him quickly. "Her phone."

"And a gun." Hotch exclaimed as he noticed the metal weapon a few feet away from the mobile phone.

"We can test the fingerprints and check the licensce on it." Morgan said picking up the items in his gloved hands.

"Oh no." Hotch exclaimed. "There's blood, I'm going to take a sample of it to test."

"We need to get it tested immediately."

Aching and pain. The only words that Margo could think of as she sat upright (forced into that position by the ties on her chair) tortured and crying. It was not even the pain he caused her that she hated most, it was the look on Spencers face as he did so, she had never seen him cry before and she hoped she never would again if they got out of that situation.

Thomas Lorpin made his way upstairs to get more of his weapons and Margo powered through their fatigue to make deep eye contact with her husband but his head was lolling downwards. She whispered his name until he met her eyes, his curly hair invading his face.

"He's gone."

"Margo." His voice was broken. "I can't stand this."

"I know." She nodded crying heavily. "They're gonna find us. They have to."

"It could take too long." He was giving up hope and he couldn't be blamed for that.

"Don't you dare start giving up!" She warned sadly.

"I can't watch him hurt you like that."

"Don't!" She said louder. "You can't do that to me!"

"M-"

"I love you." She told him as more tears fell from her eyes because her heart was aching more than any parts of her body. "I love you so fucking much Spence and you need to stay with me."

"Oh, Spencer." The terrible voice echoed from behind her making her insides shatter. "It's your turn for the fun."