3.1

Margo Reid knew that Spencers heart was breaking when he saw her sitting with across from her in the clutches of Thomas Lorpin

Margo Reid knew that Spencers heart was breaking when he saw her sitting with across from her in the clutches of Thomas Lorpin. It became clear to the woman that her actions had been completely stupid, she had never even shot a gun before yet she had thought that she could take on a killer. If she had stayed with Hotch, they wouldn't be buried beneath the shit they were.

"Spence, I'm so-"

"I didn't say that you could speak, Margo." Thomas interrupted her as he moved to stand inbetween them. "I am enjoying this sweet reunion though."

"Let her go." Spencer said in a quiet but firm voice. "Let her go and you can do whatever you want to me."

"No!" Margo yelled.

"Shutup!" Thomas snapped walking closer to Spencer and kneeling down in front of him. "Would you do anything for her? Would you let me rip out your heart if I let sweet little Margo live?"

"Yes." Spencer said without hesitation making tears stream down Margos face, she hated the sinister feeling inside her stomach. The thought of anything happening to Spencer Reid made her want to die.

"That's too bad." Thomas started leaning closer to Spencer as he spoke, his voice getting lower and slower as he did. "But I know exactly how captivating she is. I know exactly what it's like to have her."

The three in the room knew what Thomas was hinting at and of course it would anger Spencer immensely. He was a trained agent but he couldn't hold back all of his feelings. Spencers chair shook as he moved attempting to attack Lorpin who only chuckled in response.

"We're all going to play a game but first I need to get my toys."

As soon as the door of the basement slammed shut Spencer made eye contact with his wife, leaning forwards to be as close to her as he possibly could but that wasn't very close. "How did he get you?" 

She shook my head in regret. "I came to find you and I know it was stupid but I couldn't help it. I even took your gun and shot him but not well."

"I don't know what we're going to do."

"I need to tell you something." She blurted out nerves running deep because she didn't know how he was going to take the news which she wasn't even sure was factual yet. "I'm not sure but I think I might be pregnant."

"What?" Spencer's eyes went wide.

"I haven't done a test or anything but I read about some symptoms I had and it said I might be." She rambled. "But I needed you to know incase, well you know."

"Don't say that." He closed his eyes for a second. "Whatever he does you ne-"

"I hope you didn't have too much fun without me." Thomas' voice echoed down the stairs as he walked down to them with multiple knives and other sharp weapons in his hand. He had a sadistic smile on his face that really tore through their skin and into their bones. He moved through the room and put down his weapons in the floor space between the two chairs. "Because we're going to have a blast now. Think of it kind of like Would You Rather. Have you ever played that?"

Margo nodded once under his expectant glare and he smirked again.

"It might be a bit different this time." He laughed before moving over to the girls chair and putting his arm aroud me. "Spencer, would you rather me to dislocate Margo's joints or yours?"

"Mine." Spencer did not hesitate.

Margo knew that there was nothing she could have done to change Spencers choice or to stop Thomas but she still cried out when the disgusting man stormed over to Spencers chair and grabbed his leg pulling harshly until it dislocated with a cry from Spencers lips. A painful sound. Her eyes clogged up with water like a tap that would not turned off. She truly couldn't stand it.

After the nauseating sight of both of Spencers legs being dislocated and one of his arms too, Thomas stopped and put his hand on the mans chin so that he would look at Margo.

"Margo, do you want me to cut open a part of your body or Spencer's?"

"Say me Margo!" Spencer demanded, his eyes more serious than she had ever seen them and although everything in her was screaming to choose herself she knew that they had to think of the child that could be growing inside of her.

"What part of me would you cut open?" She asked.

"Ooh, the stomach's always fun."

"Margo!" Spencer shouted with panic, prefering to be tortured than risk his wife and child.

"Make a decision."

"Spencer." She cried out with guilt.

"Interesting. You're choosing Spencer to save your own skin." He grinned like a mad man as he walked towards Spencer. "What a bad wife."

He didn't say anything else before he ran the knife down Spencer's thigh, splitting open his pants and his skin. Blood poured out from his leg and Spencer yelled in pain. Margo began to sob loudly because she knew she could have stopped that from happening but hadn't. She wished that she could bury her face into her hands so she could hide from what was happening but her wrists were attatched harshly to the uncomfortable chair.

"I enjoyed that."

"You're sick!" She couldn't help the words that flew from her mouth like venom.

Thomas turned and stormed towards her, anger flashing on his face as he raised his hand and brought it across her cheek. She stayed silent but the stinging on her cheek was evident through her clenched jaw.

"Spenny, would you prefer me to beat up Margo or you?"

"Me."

"You're both going to say Spencer for whatever I choose which takes away the element of surprise. I'm going to change the rules of the game." Thomas decided.

"What do you mean?"

"You see Margo needs to be part of the fun." He began to pace around between them as he started to speak to himself. "So, Spencer would you prefer your wife to be used or abused by me?"

"Neither."

"I guess I'll decide then." He smirked showing his insane nature as he began to speak to himself in third person. "Thomas, would you like to have your way with Margo Reid?" He walked towards the woman and knelt down in front of her, placing his clammy hands onto her thighs. "Stab her? Kill her?"

"Please don't." She shook her head and spoke weakly.

"Or maybe I'll do all of them." He got  off on the fear like a sadist. "What choices, such fun."