2.2

"Margo!"

"Margo!"

As soon as Spencer Reids voice echoed through the cafe Margo ran out of the toilet cubicle she had been standing in and ran into the main section of the coffee shop. The messy-haired man was looking around with wide eyes and when he saw his girlfriend he pulled her into his embrace immediately.

"Spence!"

"Are you okay?" He asked urgently. "Garcia sai-"

"He was here! Thomas was here!"

"Margo." Hotch moved forwards, his face stern like it always was when he was working. "We're going to have to ask you some questions."

"Okay." She nodded unsurely.

"Why don't you sit down and take everything a bit slower." JJ said as she stepped forwards with Morgan alongside her.

Margo nodded and Spencer with his arm still around her lead her over to one of the plastic chairs before moving to stand next to his team because it was his job afterall. The situation made him slightly uncomfortable.

"Tell us what happened." Derek said neutrally.

"I was sitting over there on my break. The door opened and I hear--I heard his voice. I know it was his voice.I looked up as he was walking out and I saw the back of him. I ran into the toilets and called Penelope because your phone wasn't on, Spence."

"Are you sure that it was him, Margo?" Hotch asked seriously.

The girls eyebrows furrowed and she looked at him with obvious displeasure, she couldn't help getting a little bit angry. "Of course I'm fucking sure! You think I'd forget the guy who killed my whole family? The guy who tortured and raped me?"

"That isn't what he's saying." JJ responded immediately, recognising the sensitive nature of her memories.

"I mean that it isn't uncommon for people who have been through what you have to get paranoia and heightened anxiety." Hotch cleared up.

"Hotch, stop." Spencer warned.

"Spencer." Margo whispered with her eyes glossy.

Spencer couldn't stand how sad she looked and he held out his hand to take hers lightly in his grasp. "I know." He nodded.

"We can send a few cars out to look in the area but I can't authorise a full search party without any proof and there are no cameras in here." Margo gasped quietly.

"Are you kidding?" She asked. "Do you think he came here for coffee? He's going to try and kill me. He'll hurt me again!"

"Nobody's going to hurt you." Derek attempted to assure her. "You're one of us now, nobody's going to hurt you."

"We can put a few agents in your apartment building for now but that's all."

Margo buried her face into her hand as she sat unhappily in the coffee shop. Barely any time passed before her hands were pulled away by Spencer and he was looking at her seriously. Pressing his lips to her forehead he wished to comfort her.

"Listen, we'll handle this. I promise."

"I'm scared."

"You're going to be fine. Why don't you get a hot drink."

"Okay." She nodded.

As Margo walked over to a short girl called Daisy who worked in the shop and was standing behind the counter, Spencer stormed over to Hotch and began to talk to him in a forceful whisper.

"You were too harsh."

"I was honest." Hotch shrugged although he did feel slightly guilty about the whole thing.

"He has a mean voice not personality." Rossi clapped a hand on Spencer's shoulder.

"If the case is opening again, it's going to be hard for you to act detatched." Hotch told Spencer seriously.

"I did it last time." Spencer shrugged casually.

"What are you guys really thinking?" Derek asked with raised eyebrows.

"She could have imagined it." Rossi was the first to put the possibility forwards. "It's not an uncommon thing to happen, especially when she knew Lorpin had escaped."

"I thought that she had been coping quite well." JJ added, turning to me. "Spence, you know her best."

Spencer shook his head at them not believing that Margo would have imagined Thomas Lorpin in the shop. "I've watched people struggle with their mind and I've went through it myself. She's doing extremely well for everything that she's went through."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure." He nodded with confirmation.

"Okay, we'll place agents around your apartment building and I'd advise Margo not to leave alone." Hotch said and Spencer sighed.

"She was thinking of going back to university and getting into child psychology." He informed them.

"That's great." The team exclaimed with meaning.

"I know. I don't want this to knock her back." He looked towards the counter with Margo was leaning conversing with her friend. He couldn't stand the thought of her being pushed back into a shell.

"Hey, how about we all go for dinner later." JJ suggested. "Have a bit of fun and cheer her up a little bit."

"That sounds good."