2.0

"I'm nervous

"I'm nervous." Margo admitted quietly to Spencer as they stood hand in hand in front of the private jet and suitcases next to them; Margo had gotten hers from her fathers house in a very upsetting trip where Spencer had to hold onto her very tightly.

"You've met everybody already." Spencer reminded her.

"I know but I was their case and now I'm-I'm-"

"My girlfriend." He smiled causing her cheeks to tinge pink slightly.

She nodded. "Plus, you're all the FBI. I've heard some creepy shit about you guys."

He chuckled happily, his attitude had became immensely less serious once they had left her house and her mood had calmed. "Like what?"

"Did you guys kill Marilyn?" She whispered in a creepy voice widening her eyes for affect.

"Technically, we're the BAU." He told me.

"That's a  branch of the FBI."

"The Behavioural Analysis Unit does different things to the main Federal Bureau of Investigation." He said with an efficient nod.

"Okay." She shrugged raising my free hand in mock surrender to settle the mini debate.

"Should we go?"

"I'm still nervous."

At her words Spencer wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pressed a kiss to the side of her head. He smiled as he began to lead her to the steps that led to the door of the private jet, she tried to delay by walking slower.

"I'll look after you, besides, they don't bite." He told her.

Margo had only ever been on commercial flights before, her family had mostly done road trips when she was younger so the expirience was a foreign one for her. The jet was clean, professional and high-tech.

"Hey guys." Spencer greeted everybody as he placed his and Margo's bags in the overhead lockers. 

"Hey Spencer."

Eyes fell on Margo and she gulped, afraid until they smiled at her. Some smiles were much more strained than others but she couldn't really blame them. The team had seen her in the worst state she had ever been and they didn't really know her as a person.

"It's nice to meet you properly." Hotch said kindly.

Spencer sent the blonde a supportive glance as they sat down, he could see her neves had calmed because nobody seemed to dislike her majorly. She knew that they were all good people -- they fought crime for a living. Everybody began to get on with what they had been doing, Spencer and Margo chatted casually.

After a while, Spencer had fell asleep in his seat, his head lolling on the girls shoulder. Margo looked down at him warmly and moved some brown hair from his face. He warmed her heart so much, she had never felt that way about anybody until she had met him.

"Margo." The hushed call of her name drew her away from the boy and she looked towards the team who gestured for her to come over to them.

Carefully, she moved Spencer's head from her shoulder and lay him against a flight pillow he had brought with him so that the sudden jolt didn't wake him. Nervously, she moved over to the others, sitting down between Rossi and Morgan.

"Hi."

"Don't be scared." JJ smiled. "We just want to speak to you."

"Sure, I'm on your plane." She joked making them laugh lightly.

"You're cute." Morgan nodded at sleeping Spencer.

"He seems happy." Hotch said with a serious tone but that was just his constant voice. "That's important to us."

"He's our family and we've seen him go through a lot." JJ agreed. "We don't want him to get hurt."

"That's not what I want either." Margo said honestly. "I think if I hadn't met him, I'd still be a complete wreck. I know it probably looks like he's doing everything for me and I'm just living off him but I promise I wanna do everything in my power to make him happy. I love him."

"We believe you." The other blonde woman nodded. "We don't think you're using him. It's been really hard for you, we know that. It's easy to see that you guys have liked each other since you met."

"Now, you just have to meet Garcia." Morgan said. "Hotstuff can be a handful."

Margo snickered slightly. "Spence told me about your nicknames."

"He's been gossiping about us!" Morgan exclaimed comically.

"I haven't finished interrigating Margo yet." Rossi smirked.

She began to air out my t-shirt jokingly. "God, I'm sweating."

They all laughed loudly forgetting for a moment about Spencer sleeping in the corner of the plane and not considering the amount of noise that they were making. However, he smiled when he awoke to see his girlfriend sitting with his best friends happily.

"Have I missed something?" He asked.

"Aww look." Morgan looked at Spencer. "We woke up sleeping beauty."