Prologue

The wind blew by through the solemn village, which was not to be taken lightly. It's appearance of shabby, and run down, was nothing compared to those who lived on its' grounds.
The young demon miko struggled deeply as she carried the unknown woman into the town. Having found her in the woods, she had no idea who this woman was, nor if she could be trusted. Even so, after mumbling Naraku's name in her state on unconsciousness, Momochi- the demon miko- made her decision to help her.
Holding the woman over her back, the woman's arm, which Momochi wasn't holding on to, lugged at her side, dripping blood. Momochi tried to hurry into the village as fast as she could, calling for the men to assist her. The woman was so heavily wounded, Momochi wasn't sure if she would make it.
The village houses opened and everyone stepped out into the night, to find Momochi struggling with the wounded woman.
"Help me get her to the temple!" She called to the men, who quickly rushed over. Momochi slipped the woman into their arms, just as she opened her crimson eyes. Momochi softened her expression as she walked at her side.
"It'll be fine now, we'll heal you."
The woman nodded, as the blood drenched down her face. One of the men blinked, and stepped back in surprise.
"What is it, Kirito?" Momochi asked, irritated that he would be so cowardly at a time like this.
Kirito shook his head in disbelief. "Do you have any idea who that is?" He started. Momochi only blinked, as she stopped to speak with him. Kirito continued, looking back at the woman who was being carried away. "That woman, burned and wounded... is Kamina Suzuki
. Princess of the Eastern Demon Lands."