- Chapter 27 -

~ CHLOE'S POV ~

I woke up and saw Johnson shaking my shoulder.

"Jack, what are you doing?"

"Chloe, it's time to get up."

"What time is it?"

"Almost six."

"In the morning?"

"No, at night. We're going out to get dinner."

"Okay."

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and did my makeup. I changed into light blue skinny jeans and a light pink shirt with cut out shoulders and ruffles. I put on some light brown booties to go with it. When we were ready to go, I didn't talk to Gilinsky. I didn't even look at him. I wasn't as mad as I was before, but I'm just upset and everything feels awkward. Hopefully that didn't ruin our friendship because if it did, I don't know what I would do. 

We all got off the bus, outside of a nice restaurant. When I saw Aaron, I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.

~ AARON'S POV ~

I waited with Bart and Taylor outside the restaurant. When the rest of them got there, Chloe ran over to me and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back, and gave her a kiss. 

We went into the restaurant, and sat at a big table. I was in between Chloe and Matt. We ordered our food, and talked for a bit. We were all having a conversation about what we were going to do tomorrow.

"What do you think we should do, G?" I asked. 

I looked across the table at him, staring down at his lap. He realized I asked his a question, and his head shot up, and he looked at me.

"Sorry, what?" He asked.

"What do you think we should all do tomorrow?"

"Oh, uh, I don't know."

I saw Jack look at Chloe awkwardly, and then he looked back down. Chloe gave him an awkward side smile, and then looked down. She got out her phone and checked the time. 

"We'll figure something out." Bart said. 

Our food eventually came, and we started eating. Jack was being a lot more quiet than usual. I could tell that something was going on. Chloe had only eaten a little bit of her food. Something was definitely wrong, and it probably had to do with Jack. I put my hand on her thigh, and she looked over at me. 

"Are you okay?" I whispered to her. She looked up at me.

"Uh, yeah." She said, looking back down.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm fine." I could tell she was trying to avoid eye contact.

"If anything is wrong, you can tell me, okay?"

"Okay."

I took my hand off her leg and started eating again. Chloe just sat there.

"Clo, you want some of my fries?" 

She looked up from her lap. "Uh, no thanks."

"Clo, come here." I said. She looked up at me.

I started to stand up. "Why?" She asked, in an annoyed tone.

"Chloe, come here." I whispered, still with a strong tone, showing her I was very serious. 

She sighed, and stood up. I could tell she was irritated, but I had no clue why. I grabbed her hand and forcefully led her to the back where the restrooms were. We stood in the hallway and she crossed her arms and leaned her head against the wall.