- Chapter 6 -

~ AARON'S POV ~

Good morning A! I just wanted to tell u that it's only 2 days till I get to see you! I've been thinking about u so much! Love u, have a good day! Xoxo

I woke up this morning to a text message from Chloe. I immediately texted her back.

Awh, I love u oo, baby girl! I can't wait to see u, either! I gtg get ready for the show. I'll call u later. Love u!

I took a quick shower, got dressed and brushed my teeth. While I finished brushing my teeth, Matt came back to the room.

"Hey."

"Hey." He said back to me, putting his phone on the dresser.

"You ready for today?"

"I guess." I said. I was still super tired. I cleaned out the sink and put my toothbrush away.

"Have you heard what Bart said?" Matt asked me as I threw on a shirt.

"No, what did he say?"

"You didn't hear? We're adding more tour dates."

"What?" I said loudly as I quickly turned around, from looking at the closet, then Matt.

"Yeah, we're doing more shows around here. And maybe some on the way home in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Colorado and Nevada."

"Are you kidding me?" I said nervously.

"Well, not in all of those states, but maybe one or two here and there."

"For real?"

"Yeah. Why do you sound so upset about it? I thought you would be so happy." Matt asked me confused.

"Well, I would be, but I miss Chloe, and Chloe really misses me. And after I left her like that the other day, she doesn't deserve to be left alone much longer."

"Oh come on Aaron. It'll be fun." Matt checked his phone to see the time. "Oh, we should be going."

"Alright, well let's go."

We went down to the lobby and met the rest of the guys. We went to the building where the meet and greet was being held. We spent about 4-5 hours getting everything ready. The whole time I was trying to text Chloe. About an hour before the show started, I went into one of the lounge rooms that nobody was in. I sat on the couch by myself just thinking. It felt nice to be alone, after being with so many people all day. I just needed some alone time before I meet 300 fans. I heard my phone go off, and I saw a message from Chloe.

C: Hey A! R u ready for ur show tonight?
A: Yeah, but I'm kinda nervous
C: Why?
A: Idk, I just am. It's like that every show though
C: Well, I know you'll do great, and ur gonna have a lot of fun
A: Thx baby. I wish u were here with me :(
C: Awh, babe I know. I wish I was with u too. But I'll see u in 2 days!
A: Actually, Chloe, I need to talk to u about that.
C: Why? What do u mean?
A: Don't be mad at me, ok?
C: Ok, just tell me!
A: Chlo, I'm not coming back for another week or so
C: What?! Why?!
A: Idk, Bart said he has things planned for Magcon
C: Aaron, u promised you'd be home in 2 days!!!
A: I know, and I'm sorry. I wish I could be
C: Aaron, I'm calling u
A: No, Chloe, I don't have time
(End of convo)

Then my phone started ringing, but Bart came in the room and told me it was time to go on stage.

A: Chloe, I'll call u back after the show. I need to go
C: Really Aaron? Ur just going to leave in the middle of a conversation?!
A: Chloe I have to go. I'll talk to u later