- Chapter 8 -

~ CHLOE'S POV ~

It was about 10:00 PM and I was bored. So I went through my Twitter notifications. I saw that Aaron tweeted something new. I looked at it, and it said "I have a huge surprise coming soon. It's the biggest announcement I've ever done! Can't wait!"

What big surprise? If there was a 'surprise', wouldn't Aaron tell me about it, or what it was? Maybe he'll text me later.

Then I got bored again, so I decided to go on Instagram. Since Aaron just finished a show, I knew there were going to be tons of pictures of him and fans. I decided to take a look at them. They were all so cute. But then I found one. In a corner, Aaron and another girl. The girl was on her tip-toes, with her arms around Aaron's neck. Aaron had his hands on her waist. He was kissing he cheek.
What the... Maybe she is just a fan with a backstage pass. Lots of fans ask for kisses. I looked for a backstage pass. Nothing was around either of her wrists, and the only thing hanging from her neck was a necklace. They also weren't posing for a picture. Her head was turned the other way. I decided to text G. I sent him the picture.

C: Jack, explain this for me pls
J: What?
C: Jack, who the hell is this girl?
J: Idk. Is that Aaron?
C: Obviously, that's why I'm wondering who that girl is
J: I have no clue. She's probably just a fan
C: Well, if she's a fan, where is her backstage pass?
J: R u sure that's backstage?
C: I would think so. Cause it's obviously not in public
J: Well idk. I didn't see any of this happen
C: Jack, do u think Aaron is cheating on me?
J: No, why?
C: Cause, if she doesn't have a backstage pass, she had to be invited back there
J: How do u know she doesn't have one?
C: Look closely at her wrists. There is nothing around them. And the only thing around her neck is a necklace
J: Holy crap
C: I know
J: I'll talk to Aaron
C: NO! I don't want to start anything
J: Things are going to get worse later then
C: I gtg. See ya
J: bye