- Chapter 29 -

~ CHLOE'S POV ~

I woke up this morning, and it was 11:06. I got on my phone to check Instagram and Snapchat. I went through my sc's and replied and sent my streaks. I checked the time and it was 11:11. I took a picture and added the time with the caption "My baby Aaron" with three heart emojis, and put it on my story. I went on Twitter and looked through it for a couple minutes. I found a tweet Aaron posted last night. "Can't wait for the big surprise to finally be revealed!"

Then out of nowhere, Aaron came up to me. He opened the curtains.

"Good morning baby girl."

"Good morning A." We hugged each other, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you ready? Today's a big day!"

"Yeah, I know." He just stood there and smiled.

"Hey, what is that 'big surprise' thing you tweeted about?"

"Oh, the big surprise?" He asked.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I can't tell you." He teased.

"You can't tell your girlfriend?"

"Nope. I wish I could, but I can't."

I fake frowned, and put on my 'puppy dog eyes', to trick him into telling me. It usually works.

"Awh, you're so damn cute." He said, with his adorable smile. 

He leaned back a little bit. 

"But I can't tell you!" 

I put my head down a little, with a playful angry look, and folded my arms. I stared at him.

"I'm sorry. You'll find out soon enough." I kept staring at him.

"Come on, cheer up!" He said laughing. He made funny faces towards me and then started tickling me. I couldn't keep in my laughter.

"No, Aaron, stop it!" I said laughing.

"That's better. Now get ready, we're going to stop for lunch soon."

He left the room, and I went to get ready. I decided to go simple with a black cropped Adidas hoodie, with Adidas pants. I wore my superstars with my hair in a messy bun. I walked to the front and sat on the couch next to Aaron.

"Lazy day?" He asked.

"I guess." 

"Are you tired?" He asked, putting his arms around me and pulling me closer.

"Yeah."

"You fell asleep last night."

"Yeah, you missed it. We got chocolate cake." Johnson said, from the couch across from us.

I looked up from my phone and looked at him, then Aaron.

"You got chocolate cake without me?!" I whined.

"Look in the fridge." I got off the couch and went to the fridge. 

There was a box. I opened it, and there was a piece of chocolate cake with whipped icing on the top.

"Yes!" I said excitedly, and sat at the table.

"Hmh, you're welcome."

I looked up from the table, to Aaron. 

"Thanks, baby A." I smiled, and then he blushed. 

I ate my cake while they all were on their phones. I got a text from Bart in  the group chat.

We'll be at our destination in about 45 minutes. Make sure your stuff is together, and you are ready.
Cam: Are we eating before we go to our rooms?
Bart: Yes, so make sure you are dressed!
Taylor: Dang, I wanted to wear my pj's
Matt: same dude
Johnson: Hey Clo?
Me: yes?
Johnson: Can I have some cake?
Me: J, I luv ya, but nope
Aaron: You cheatin on me?!
Johnson: I'm stealin ur girl, A
Me: Both of you shut up *laughing emoji*
Bart: Alright dorks, that's enough

We all got our stuff together and got ready to eat.