- Chapter One -

~ CHLOE'S POV ~

Tonight was the super bowl. I was going to Aaron's house for a party. I got up off the couch and went to my room. I took a nice warm shower, and dried off. I put on a black football jersey, with black leggings. I then put on my Adidas Superstars, and my black and white Nike windbreaker. I put your hair into a high ponytail and straightened it. I put on some foundation, powder, mascara and lipgloss. I drove to his house and knocked on the door. Cameron answered.

"Hey Chloe, come on in!"

"Thanks!" I said as I walked in and spotted Aaron in the kitchen. I tiptoed up behind him and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Is it Sierra?" He asked joking with me.

"Turn around." I took your hands off his eyes, and he turned around. When he saw me, he picked me up and spun in a circle. He put me down, and hugged me.

"I missed you." He said, with a big smile.

"I missed you, too!" I was the fourth person to get there. Cameron, Jack and Jack were already there. Eventually, Matt, Taylor, Carter, Shawn, Nash and Hayes got there. We were all in the kitchen eating the pizza you ordered earlier.

"Guys, the game is starting!" Cam shouted. We all went into the living room and sat down. Jack, Jack and Cam were on one couch, while me, Aaron, Taylor and Shawn were on the other. Matthew, Nash, Hayes and Carter were on the floor. It was almost half time, and I started getting hungry. I went into the kitchen to get a piece of pizza from earlier. I turned around and Aaron was standing there.

"Hey."

"Hey!"

"You hungry?"

"Yeah, I am." I said, starting to walk out of the kitchen, but he grabbed my arm.

"Wait, stay in here. I want to talk to you."

"Okay." Aaron and I sat on the bar stools.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just want to spend time with you."

"We are spending time together. We're with all of our friends."

"No. Just you."

"Oh, okay." I said with a smile as I put the pizza into my mouth. We both looked at each other for a minute.

"You look very pretty tonight, Chloe." A big smile spread across my face.

"Awe, thank you!" He smiled back at me. We two sat there in silence for a minute. I was finishing my pizza. Aaron was just looking at me. I looked up and laughed.

"What are you doing dork?" I asked, laughing.

"What, nothing."

"Why were you staring at me?"

"No reason." He looked down at his lap and smiled. I put my finger under his chin and lifted his head up. We both smiled at each other.

"Chloe?"

"Yes Aaron?" I said looking up at him. He leaned in toward me, and quickly crashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first, but then I kissed him back. I dropped the paper plate out of my hands, not even realizing it. I put my arms around Aaron's neck, while he put his hands on my waist. When we both let go of each other, and I looked down at my lap and smiled. He put his finger under my chin and lifted your head up like I just did to him and smiled into his eyes.

"Chloe?"

"Yes?" I said smiling.

"I like you."

"I like you too, Aaron." I said hugging him, and he hugged back.

We walked out into the living room together.

"Well, it's about time you came back." Gilinsky said and laughed.

"What happened in there?" Asked Cameron.

"What? Nothing." Aaron said and smiled a little. We both sat on the couch together and watched the rest of the game. Aaron slowly put his arm around me, and pulled me closer to him. He put his other hand on me knee and I put my hand on top of his. I could tell some of the boys were wondering what you two were up to. But nobody said anything. I started getting tired. It was about 10:35. I started dozing off, and Aaron could tell I was sleepy.

"Hey," He whispered, not wanting the guys to hear. "You can lay on my shoulder. Make yourself comfortable." I looked at him and smiled. I scooted over a little and rested my head on Aaron's shoulder. I put one arm on his hand that was now on his leg, and the other hand on his chest.

"Good night, beautiful." Aaron whispered to me.

~ JACK'S POV ~

I could tell something was going on with Aaron and Chloe. They were acting different. I know they're best friends, but, it was different. I saw Chloe doze off on Aaron's shoulder.

"So Aaron, you and Chloe, huh?" I asked with a wink. Aaron looked at Chloe and smiled.

"You like her, don't you?" Nash asked. Aaron just sat there staring at Chloe.

"Come on, man, yes you do." Hayes said.

"I never said I didn't." Aaron said.

"Awh." All of us said.