- Chapter 13 -

~ CHLOE'S POV ~

I was back in my hotel room. I woke up with Aaron's hoodie. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got dressed in black capri leggings, white converse and a grey tee shirt, and put Aaron's hoodie back on. I put my hair in a ponytail, and put on simple makeup. I texted Aaron.

C: Hey A! Where r u?
A: I'm in my room packing up my stuff
C: Ok. Do u want to do something today before we leave?
A: Yeah, that's fine with me
C: Where do u want to go?
A: We can go to the mall, just u and me
C: Ok, what time?

A: Well, I have to go back to the building we were at last night to pick up some stuff we left
C: I'll come with u
A: No, it's fine. I'll just meet u at the mall
C: Ok. See u in a bit
A: ok

(End of convo)

I started taking things out of the drawers and putting it all in my suitcase. I packed up all my makeup and perfume. I got all my bags together and put them by the door. I decided to go get breakfast. I went down to the lobby, and G, J, and Matt were all down there.

"Hey, Chloe! Over here!" Matt called from a table. I walked over to them and sat down.

"What are you doing?" 

"Just getting some breakfast before I head out."

"Oh, where are you going?" Johnson asked.

"Well, Aaron and I are going to the mall to spend the day together."

"Where is he now?"

"Oh, he's at the venue from last night."

"Why is he there?" G asked.

"He said he needed to pick up some stuff we left there."

All three of them exchanged glances.

"I don't think we left anything." Gilinsky commented.

"Well knowing Aaron, he probably left something." Matt said and we all laughed.

"Well my phone is now at ten percent because I left my freaking charger in the lounge." I said getting up from  my chair.

"Alright, well you have fun!" Matt said.

"Okay!" I said grabbing a bagel on my way put the door. I called an uber and went to the venue from last night.