- Chapter 23 -

~ Gilinsky's POV ~

We all waited for Chloe to come back. Since she was taking so long with Aaron, we decided to just continue watching the movie without her. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Matt went and answered it, and Chloe walked in the room.

"How is everything?" I asked.

"Very good! Aaron and I are..." She said excited, then her voice got quieter.

"Are what?" I asked.

"We're..."
She was talking as if she was scared of what my response was going to be.
"back together."
As she said that, my heart sunk. I felt like shouting out my feelings about her. I waned to cry and tell her that I wanted her.

"Well, that's great!" I said with a fake smile. I knew she was happy, so I didn't want to ruin it for her. 

"Why aren't you with him?" Johnson asked.

"Oh, that's what I needed to ask. Is it okay if Aaron comes and watches the movie with us?"

"I guess." I said, looking up, and then putting my head directly back down.

"Okay, thanks!" She said and skipped to the door. 

She looked as happy as ever. Aaron eventually showed up, and everyone ended up getting along very well. I tried to except the fact that they were always going to be together. They were just made for each other, and you could definitely tell. I guess I will never have a chance will such a beautiful girl like her.