SPECIAL CHAPTER: 19+

IF UR A GODDAMN KID,
GET OUTTA HERE AND GO WATCH SOME
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
THIS SPECIAL CHAP IS NOT FOR YOU!

————————

Aira's P.O.V

He planted arousing kisses on my neck then to my collarbones as well before he gently pushed me on the bed as he proceeded kissing me.

Once I laid down on the bed, my eyes looked for Sehun's. He stopped kissing me for a second before he looked up, and our gazes met. "Should we—"

I hushed him. I looked deeply in Sehun's eyes and my right hand gently reached for his nape while the other travelled to his chest, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. "We should." I told him. My eyes locked on Sehun's chest whenever his skin were exposed. Proceeding to unbutton his shirt, I spoke, almost whispering. "Make love to me, Sehun."

I saw his Adam's apple moved up and down as he gulped in nervousness. We both looked into each other's eyes before I felt his warm hands brush against mine. I dropped my arms by my sides after I unbuttoned his shirt. I felt his fringe tickle my forehead as he leans towards me, head lowered, breath warm against my neck. "Are you really okay with this?" He asked, looking deeply into my eyes. I nodded my head as answer. He breathed in before he touched the hem of my shirt. I raised my arms up as he carefully pulled it up gently over my head, and threw my shirt somewhere on the floor. Revealing my upper body to this beautiful man above me, I suddenly felt nervous too.

I heard Sehun's breath quicken as he stared at my torso. Gently, he placed his hands on my waist. Gentle as possible as if I was the most fragile thing he has touched in his entire life.

I sat up from the bed this time, and caressed his cheeks before I closed my eyes, and moved my lips lightly across his face, barely touching, so that my whole mouth begins to tingle. My lips followed a path down his neck, into the hollow beneath his collarbone. His fingers tightened around my waist, and let out a small gasp. Raising my head, I softly kissed the corner of his mouth before moving away across his face. His mouth followed mine. We finally started kissing softly. Shivers of pleasure run through my whole body as we kissed passionately. His breathing deepens, and he started to kiss me harder. My hands moved down from his cheeks down to his neck then to his torso as my fingers traced every outline of his well-toned abs. He then touched my face, run his fingers over my cheek, and we continued kissing.

After a split second, he reached behind my back and unhooked my bra in a swift move. He gently stroked my breasts with his long fingers, circling my nipples, sending nervous shivers of excitement through me. I moaned softly through our kiss as he proceeded arousing me. Then, suddenly he emitted a small sound. Hesitatingly, I reached for the button of his pants. I unbuttoned his pants, and pulled back the waistband of his boxers then I slid my fingers inside, and feel a rush of elation as I touched him. It felt surprisingly warm and hard.

Then suddenly Sehun started kissing my breasts. I could feel Sehun's hot breath against my cheek as he reached for my mouth this time, kissing me harder. I pulled my hand out of his pants, and placed it on his chest as the kiss deepened.

In need of air, we both pulled away, panting hard. He started kissing my neck, my shoulders, my nipples, breaking off to take in small gulps of air, while his hands on my breasts, my stomach, inside my underwear, pushing them down my legs. I slid them off quickly, then reach for his pants and boxers and pulled them down. He kicks them from around his ankles and then we are standing together, naked together for the first time.

A panicky flutter raised in my chest. Without a word, Sehun kneeled in front of me with my legs wide open in front of him. My heart was slamming against my ribs.

I leaned in for a kiss as his soft lips fierce and urgent against mine. We stopped kissing as soon as Sehun pressed himself against me. I winced in anticipation as I saw him carefully push his way inside me. I inhaled sharply, then suddenly bit my lip as I tried to adjust myself to his length. Sehun's face hovered above mine, staring down at me.

"Are you all right?" He asked shakily, and I nodded my head.

"Should I keep going?" And I nodded my head once again.

I could feel the pain inside me, but that wasn't not necessary right now. Sehun began to push himself further, and a sharp stab made me moan louder in pain and pleasure, then suddenly Sehun was all the way in.

Sehun was stil staring down at me as he emitted small arousing moans that turned me on even more. He began to move slowly back and forth, his hands sunk into the mattress, clutching at the sheets.

"Kiss me." I breathed.

He lowered his face towards mine, and his lips brushed against my cheek, my nose, then slowly making their way towards my mouth. The pain between my legs started to vanish as he continued moving inside me. I run the palm of my hands gently down his chest and stomach, into the depressions between his hips and then up the sides, urging him to move a little faster.

He did move faster as he pressed his lips together in pleasure. I could hear the sound of my own breath, small puffs of air escaping my mouth, mingling with his.

"You're so beautiful." He said in between breathes as his hands moved to my waist again. He held and squeezed it tighter this time.

I felt him twitch inside me, his pelvic bone digging into mine. Then, with a deep, sharp inhalation, he pressed himself hard into me, again and again with  series of small wild sounds. We both were starting to reach our climax as he proceeded moving inside me. After a few more thrusts, we both came.

Once he is still, the full weight of his body pressed down on me and he collapsed against my neck. He was holding me tightly, his arms pressing against mine, his fingers digging into my waists, his body still twitching. Breathing in and out, I run my hand over his damp hair, across his neck and down his back, feeling his heart pound against my own. I kissed his shoulder, the only part of him I can reach.

He slowly raised his head from my shoulder and looks down at me with a worried gaze. "You okay?" He panted softly.

I nodded, smiling. "I'm okay."

He let out a sigh of relief and pressed his mouth against my neck, as beads of our sweat running between us. He kissed me between breaths. Everything I ever wanted was right here, right now next to me. The laughter, the misery, the enormity of the love between us. This kind of moment made me forget all the troubles and sadness for now. As long as I am with Sehun, I am nothing, but pure happiness.

"I love you so much, Sehun."

He smiled sweetly and dreamily, "I love you more than you know it,"