CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

Slowly opening my eyes, my vision was too shaky and blurry. I couldn't even move my feet. I tried to get up, but I heard a voice.

"Oh dear, don't get up just yet." It was a female voice. I blinked my eyes several times before opening it again to and finally regain my clear vision. I looked at the left side of my bed to see the old lady from the bus. I just couldn't forget her face easily. She doesn't look too old, but her age probably was all written all over face. Probably someone in her 50's. She got sharp and dark eyes. A pale face and a natural crimson lips. She is undeniably beautiful. That's for sure. "Rest for now." She said in such a soothing voice as she sat next to me on the bed and placed a bowl of hot soup on the nightstand next to the bed.

I let my eyes roamed around the place. It was a small cabin with trees surrounding the area. There was a small window at right side of the bed, that if I sat up, I could already look through the window glass. I slightly bit my lower lip as I tried to sit up and lean my back on the headboard. Until then, my eyes landed on my bleeding feet. My feet were covered with wet leaves (probably herbs) that would help the wounds in mu feet to heal faster.

I tried so hard to remember what happened before. I squinted my eyes, narrating what happened yesterday night before I got into this situation, with this lady.

I was walking through the forest, looking for Sehun's—wait! Sehun! I saw him! He was with me. He saved me. I'm sure it was him. He was the silhouette I saw before everything turned pitch black.

It was not other than him. . .

"Are you okay, dear?" She placed her hand on my shoulder as she snapped me back to reality. I turned to look at her and gave a crooked smile as I nodded my head yes for an answer. "Here, dear. I'm sure you've had a rough night. Why won't you have a sip of this hot soup first?" She said. I furrowed my brows as my eyes landed on the bowl of soup she was holding carefully. I almost puked, looking at it. The soup didn't look edible or appetizing at all. It doesn't even look like a soup at all. It certainly looked a like a less-yellowish urine and there was no way I was going to eat it.

"No thanks, ma'am." I said, waving my hands as I decline her offer. "But I really think I should go. My brothers might be looking for me. By the way, thanks for—"

"My husband is on his way to pick them up at the bus terminal." She smiled, cutting me off. "Someone called your phone as soon as my husband and I found you lying down unconsciously in the forest, so we answered it." Then, suddenly her facial expression changed. Her glowing smiley face turned into worry one. "What does even a young lady do in a forest all by herself? This place is a very dangerous place."

I ashamedly looked away, "I'm actually looking for someone. . ."

"And have you found that person?"

I shook my head no timidly. There were a few seconds of silence before I felt her hand on top of mine, and she squeezed it. My eyes locked on to her and a gentle smile was already plastered in her face. I didn't look away as she was still staring at me. Her stare was like reading everything about me through my eyes.

After a moment of staring at me, she smiled and held my hand tightly. "They've been through a lot, but thank you for making them happy, even in a short period of time. . ." She said, almost whispering.