CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Aira's P.O.V.

When I reached the living room with Sehun trailling off behind me, I saw Baekhyun lying on the couch; fainted. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol fanning him while Jongin is slapping him to wake up.

"What happened to him? Why did he pass out?" I asked those three near Baekhyun as I approached the latter, cupping his face.

"He's just surprise that he fainted." Chanyeol replied as he continue fanning Baekhyun.

"Does Tao had anything to do with this? Did he hurt Baekhyun?" I kept asking them.

"No. Tao has nothing to do with all of these." Jongin piped up, "I just told him that Sehun fucked the hell out of you last night and he fainted, real quick." He added as if it was nothing.

I gasped to those dirty words came out of Jongin's mouth. Is he out of his mind?! "You did what?!"

"Yeah, Aira. You've got some explaining to do." Chanyeol locked his glaring eyes at me as he spoke.

"I can explain it later. Promise." I told him, extending my pinky to him, but he ignored it and turned to Kyungsoo to speak.

"It'll be better if Baekhyun rests upstairs." Chanyeol told Kyungsoo.

"Okay, good idea." he said, "I'll help you." Kyungsoo added as he saw Chanyeol carrying Baekhyun.

Once Chanyeol was carrying Baekhyun successfully, they walked their way upstairs along with Kyungsoo. I kept glancing at Chanyeol, thinking he'll look back. . .

but he did not.

-------------------------------

Looking at the view, everything seems peaceful. It was quiet, only the sound of nature will be heard.

The trees were swaying along with the cold breeze. The beautiful sunset appearing right before my eyes.

I sat here in the roof as I try to compose myself.

Just outside my window was the roof, so I decided to stay here for a while.

"It's peaceful here." I told myself as I continue to appreciate nature.

Suddenly as I was outstanded by nature, I heard a light knock on the open door. I looked through the window, and saw Sehun coming this way.

"Why are here all alone?" He asked once he reached the window.

"Looking for inner peace, I guess."

He didn't speak after that and just entered the window, and sat comfortably next to me. He moved a bit next me.

Shoulders touching. Knees touching. Even hands slowly reaching each others.

"You must be missing having a normal life." He said in a nonchalant voice as he locked his gaze at the sunset. Why would he say that?

I looked at him this time.

"What do you miss the most?" He asked, out of the blue.

This time, I smiled, still looking at him. "Hmm. . ." I started, "Well, I miss my parents. I want to see them again. . . I miss shopping with Chanyeol. . . I miss talking to Baekhyun about the littlest things in life. . . I miss arguing with them with the most stupidest reasons. . . I miss being a normal teen, just like any other teens."

Sehun looked down after hearing what I answered.

"Sehun, I-I didn't mean to hurt or offen—" I was cut off when he started speaking.

"You can no longer have a normal life as long as you're with me, Aira. . . You can't." He spoke, and I could see his watery eyes. "Are you even sure you want to be with me?" He asked again, "Because being with a demon like me. . . you can never have a normal life like what you wanted. . . Everyday will be chaos. . . Everyday will be pain. . . Everyday is like a battle between life and death." Sehun stated.

"Sometimes, you don't even know who are your enemies. . . It's hard for a demon to trust someone. . . It's even hard to trust myself. . . because anytime, I can be my own enemy." Sehun looked at me again with a soft gaze. "Are you willing to take risks?"

"I'm already taking risks. What more can I lose?"

"Everything. You can lose everything if you wish to be with a demon like me." He told me.

I quickly embraced Sehun as a respond. "I already loved you before, Sehun, so I know everything will be worth it. And I still love you today. . . I just know that nothing will go wrong anymore."

"How can you be so dependent from a memory you can't even remember?" He paused, "Are those polaroid photos enough for you to say that? You've seen me in those photos, I'm a monster, I'm a demon, Aira."

"You're Sehun. Not a demon or a monster. . .You are Sehun, and I lov—" I didn't get a chance to finish what I was about to say when he then bit his lower lip out of frustration as he cover his face with his palms. "What's gotten into you? Why are you even pushing me away?"

"No, no, no. I'm not. . ." He said as he removed his palms from his face and ruffled his hair. "I'm not pushing you away. . . I'm just telling you what the consequences can happen if you choose me. I'm scared you'll regret it soon."

I shot him a small smile then hugged him. "I won't." I said, resting my head on his hard chest. "Now, let's just stop. . . I don't want us to argue, okay? . . I don't like arguing." I told him, hugging him tighter.

I closed my eyes waiting to feel his warmth, . .

but I felt nothing; I only felt the cold breeze touching my skin.

I looked down, and saw Sehun's hands were not even holding me. Then, I looked up to see his face. . .

and he wasn't even looking at me. His gaze was still locked on the sunset as his eyes were almost filled with water.

I wonder what were you thinking right now, Sehun? I want to know. . .

Are you having a sudden change of heart?

I decided to let him go slowly, after. In a split second, I can no longer feel our shoulders and knees touching. . . And even our hands weren't sharing the same warmth.

It was a minute of silence before a quick knock on the door was heard.

I immediately went inside the room as I left Sehun all by himself on the roof, when I saw Chanyeol on the door.

"Baekhyun's awake. You should go see him. . . and also, he needs to talk to you." Chanyeol said plainly as soon as I reached where he was.

I looked back to Sehun, and still he didn't move. He keeps his eyes at the surroundings. Only his back was all I could see. 

"Okay." I said, mumbling as Chanyeol and I left the room.

I took one glance at Sehun's back before I completely shut the door.

Why are you suddenly like this, Sehun?

***********************************************************************************************

Yeah, Sehun, why are you suddenly acting like that? Hahahaha. Find out why on the next chapters! Thank you for still reading this! Loveya! Mwah!