Chapter 29:Dear, Life When I asked If My Day Could Get Worse, I Was Being. . .

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch29:Dear, Life When I asked If My Day Could Get Worse, I Was Being Sarcastic

"Elliana," Alex says and I turn to look at him. "Are you okay?"

I just shrug and continue to look out the window.

I just lost both my best friends and my boyfriend is being a lying jealous ass.

Let's not even get into how big of a twatface Vincent's being.

"Taylor will realize she's wrong," Alex says and I nod as we drive into the house parking lot.

"Thanks for the ride," I say before getting off the car and walking into the house. I go towards the kitchen and serve myself a cup of water.

"Princess," a voice says from the living room and I roll my eyes.

"What?" I yell back and he walks into the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine," I lie. "Did Vincent come with you?"

I do not feel like dealing with him.

"Why does it matter?" He asks. "You're so concerned about Vincent all the goddamn time."

"You want to have that conversation right now?" I ask. "After what happened at the party. You want to fight with me?"

"I'm not fighting," he says. "I'm just wondering. Why do you care so much about Vincent?"

"I don't," I exclaim. "I asked because I don't want to see him."

"And I'm supposed to believe that," he scoffs.

"Believe whatever the hell you want," I roll my eyes. "At this point Josh I really don't care."

"You don't care what your boyfriend thinks?" He asks.

"You didn't care about lying to your girlfriend," I say. "So yes, I really don't care what you think. Why don't you just leave me alone?"

"Fine," he spits out bitterly. "I'll leave you alone. . . In fact why don't we just end this right here? That way you won't have to deal with me anymore."

What?

I suddenly feel my entire stomach twist uncomfortably and I can feel tears threatening to come out, but I hold them in.

My pride is too big to allow Josh to know I'm hurt.

"That'd be great," I yell. "Then I wont have to worry about you being such a jealous pig."

"Fine," he yells.

"Fine," I scream before storming out the kitchen and running up the stairs
straight towards my room, but I stop before walking in.

Every inch of my room, from my bed to my desk, is covered with plastic cups containing water.

No?

No.

No!

No!!!!!

"Seriously? You're all stupid twatfaces who deserve to go to hell," I yell furiously. "I'm going to kill you all!"

Okay, so we're currently at the end of the day.

Remember how I said things were not all that great around the house?