Chapter 17: I Should Wax Away My Hair Legs To Forget My Problems Like Mick Does

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Chapter dedicated to mx_xox for the amazing book cover!

Ch17: I Should Wax Away My Hair Legs To Forget My Problems Like Mick Does

"I am adding cool transitions," I growl as I type on the computer.

So thanks to Vincent and his stupid phone we're going to present first and our PowerPoint isn't finished.

He was pointing at his phone because he had sent me a text that read; meet me in the classroom C-4. Need to talk.

As if that couldn't wait until Ms. Edwards was done talking.

"I think you should add different ones," he says and I roll my eyes. "The ones you have right now aren't cool enough."

I swear he's had a stick up his ass ever since we talked in the classroom. It's as if he can't stand being around me.

Well Mr. Halls the feeling is mutual.

"I'm more worried about adding the information right now," I spit out bitterly. "I'll change the transitions later grass ass."

"What's so hard about changing them now kitten?" He exclaims and I glare at him.

"You're such a pain in the ass," I push him before getting off the couch and making my way towards the stairs taking the computer with me.

"You're really leaving," he stands up. "This is a group project, we should be working on it together."

"You already did your half," I roll my eyes. "Let me do mine in peace."

"Guys," I hear a voice from upstairs. "Please shut the hell up."

"No," Vincent growls "cover your ear if you don't want to hear."

"Seriously," I scoff "you're unbelievable. I swear if I could rip your throat out I would."

"Yeah," he scoffs "if I could punch you in the face I would."

"That's nice," I say "maybe you'd knock me out and I wouldn't have to see your face."

"Well," he yells "if you'd rip my throat out I'd die happy knowing I would never have to put up with you again."

"Good," I yell back frustrated.

"Good," he nods furiously.

"Seriously," Josh comes down the stairs. "Shut the hell up please. It's two in the morning and we're trying to sleep."

"I have an important game tomorrow," Alex comes down behind Josh "and I need to get sleep. Please be quiet."

"Come work with me," I say as I climb the stairs "when you get whatever you have up your ass out."

"Oh you're funny," Vincent yells after me and I simply roll my eyes before slamming my room door shut.

A few seconds later I hear his door slam.

**
"Wake up Bair," someone knocks harshly on my door and I groan in response.

"Leave Pipper," I yell shoving my head under my pillow.

"No," he knocks again. "Get up, get ready, and let's go."

"I said no," I throw a shoe that I find on the floor towards the door. "Now please let me sleep."