Chapter 19: I'll Make It Officially Official After I Kick Your Ass

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch19: I'll Make It Officially Official After I Kick Your Ass

"Oh come on," he chuckles. "You're a cheater. I was obviously not paying attention."

"You always have to be paying attention," I smile and he shakes he his head.

"I agree," Taylor laughs as she leans against a tree a few feet away.

We're currently in the park and Pipper told me he wanted to learn how to defend himself. I, being a good friend, decided to try and teach him.

So here we are in the middle of the park fighting.

"You enjoy torturing me," Pipper rolls his eyes.

"I do not," I scoff and he glares at me. "Okay, maybe a little."

He quickly gets in a fight stance and swings at me with his left hand. I rapidly duck and take a hold of his right hand before using it to flip him slamming him hard against the ground.

"Damn," he groans and I can hear Taylor laugh.

"Get up," I order and he shakes his head.

"Popper getting his ass kicked," a familiar voice yells and I turn to see Vincent with a big smirk on his face the two other devil boys behind him.

"You'd get your ass kicked as well," Pipper barks as he stands up slowly.

Maybe a flip was too much?

Nah, he'll get over it.

"I wouldn't," Vincent rolls his eyes and I give him an amused smile.

"Oh please," I chuckle. "I can kick your ass with my eyes closed."

"That's all Josh," he says and I can see Josh glare at him.

"It was dark and I didn't see it coming," Josh defends himself. "If I had known before hand then I wouldn't have lost."

"Seriously," I scoff. "What about you Alex?"

"Sorry shorty," he shakes his head "but I'm a wrestler. You ain't kicking my ass any day."

"Let's find out then," I hear another voice and turn to the very devil himself.

Van-fucken-essa.

"I agree," I turn to look at the boys. "We should find out."

"I say you bet," Vanessa smiles and I roll my eyes at her.

"That sounds interesting," Vinny nods. "If I beat kitten then she has to buy me dinner all week."

"Okay," I nod "but if I win then you'll have to answer any question I ask truthfully."

He seems taken back, but quickly shakes it off.

"Deal," he says and we shake on it.

"You ready?" I smile and he nods as he takes out his keys and cellphone from his pocket.

"Of course Ellie," he smirks and I take a deep breath preparing myself.

I can't underestimate him.

"Let's do this then," I take my stance and he does the same. We stand there for a few seconds before Vincent throws a quick swing with his left arm and I automatically move to the right taking a hold of his arm using it to pull towards me before I use my left arm to elbow him in the back pushing him behind me.