Chapter 29- She's Back

Chapter 29-She's Back

-Emma-

"Leave!" I cried out trying to push Aiden by his chest out of Amy's house.

"But sweetheart, I don't want to leave." He whined putting all his weight onto my poor arms making it difficult for me to push him. Aiden, Matt and Derek decided that it would be sweet if they came and crash our girl's night, we allowed them to stay for a bit but now it was time for them to get the hell out. Not to be rude or anything.

"Look, Matt and Derek are already out there!" I said pointing towards the black car in the driveway where the guys were.

"First, Derek is only there because he's hungry and wants to get something in that animal of a stomach. Second, Amy is with Matt."

"Why are you such a difficult child?" I asked with irritation in my voice.

"Because I missed my girlfriend and wanted to spend some time with her. Plus you love me anyways." He said nonchalantly.

"Urg, I missed you too, but you always get to spend time with me. Now it's time for me to catch up with the girls, stop being selfish and go catch up with the guys." I said sternly.

A pout made its way onto Aiden's lips, he looked so adorable that I wanted to pinch his cheeks and cooed but he would get mad at me, well that's an idea to get him out of here. I glanced over his shoulder to see Amy making her way back to the front door, but of course these guys don't give up, Matt was also on her trail.

Amy slipped into the doorway and into her house just as Matt reached the front door. "Matt, if you don't leave I will drop kick your ass out of my yard!"

"But we get bored and we just want to hang out with you guys." He said innocently and Aiden nodded his head in agreement.

"Why can't you guys be like Derek who is patiently standing by the car to leave?" Amy asked glaring at the two boys invading her front door.

"Because he's lonely and doesn't have a girlfriend to bother." Matt said loud enough for Derek to hear.

"Hey! I'm not lonely! I get all the entertainment I need." Derek yelled back

"Your hand doesn't count as entertainment." Aiden said loud enough for him to hear. I heard a loud thud come from behind the guys. I glance up to Aiden to see him holding the back of his head in pain and looked back down to see Amy's watering can behind him.

Amy, Matt and I looked at each other and couldn't help but burst out laughing. "H-how? W-where did he find that from?" I said in between laughs. Aiden glared at me and then turn his heated gaze to Derek.

"You ass! You're gonna pay for that!" He yelled towards him.

Derek looked at him innocently and blinked a few times before a smirk made its way onto his face. "Come at me, bro."

"Bitch." Aiden muttered under his breath and turned his attention to me. "See now I'm hurt, so you should let me in so you can take care of me." I rolled my eyes at his attempt.

"Not happening, now take the watering can and walk to the car."

"You're so mean." He exasperated.

"I never said I was nice." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, why are there two guys blocking my front door?" I heard a deep voice said behind the guys.

I looked over the guys shoulders to see Nick look at the back of them with a curious look on his face. His dark blonde hair, almost brown, was disheveled a bit. He was wearing a dark gray hoodie with a pair of dark jeans. Nick is good looking, I'm not gonna lie, but in my opinion Aiden is just a bit more good looking.