Chapter 21- Blast From The Past

-Emma-

I looked up to see a blonde haired girl with curly hair and blue eyes. She looked very pretty with her tan skin and model like body. "It's okay." I said with smile. The blonde girl looked up at me to and offered me a smile of her own and then looked at the side of me. The smile was replaced with a shocked looked.

"Aiden?" The blonde girl asked.

I guess Aiden wasn't really paying attention until his name was called and he also looked up and shocked look was written on his face. "Mia." Aiden said.

Mia? Aiden's childhood friend?

What is she doing here? Those thoughts were running through my head as I look at the both of them, each look like they have seen a ghost. Why such a shock looks? I wanted to say something but they looked so in trance with each other I just couldn't find the words or the courage to interrupt them and honestly I didn't like the way that they were looking at each other. It was like seeing a long lost lover after so long, call me jealous but that's what it look like to me and I was not taking too kindly to it.

"Mia!" I heard a deep voice call. I know that voice, that deep raspy scary voice. I looked pass the two to see Mark making his way over to Mia from his sleek red car. Damn it. He came up to Mia, ignoring Aiden and I, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders and planting a kiss on her head, by this time Mia and Aiden where out of their 'trance'. Mia looked awkward and embarrassed. Her cheeks where flamed with a bright red and she was looking down on the ground trying not to make eye contact with anyone. "Hey babe, I thought you would have been inside already." Mark said and when Mia didn't say anything Mark looked up and saw us well Aiden to be more specific, a smirk stretch across his lips. "Well well, if it isn't big scary bad boy himself. Fancy meeting you here, Aiden." Mark said sarcastically.

I glanced out of the corner of my eye to see Aiden's jaw clenched, his hands gripped into tight fists and his eyes cold as ever, he looked pretty menacing, not an Aiden I want to mess with. When Aiden didn't say anything, Mark looked to the side of him and caught sight of me.

"Emma, we need to stop meeting up at this diner like this. Someone might think something is going on between us." Mark said gesturing to Aiden. Shit, Mark and his big damn mouth. "Also, I'm so sorry that I didn't get the chance to call you, I've just been so busy." When that hit Aiden's ears, his head whipped around to look at me so fast that I wouldn't be surprised if he had gotten whiplash.

My eyebrows furrow at Mark's words. "Firstly, we didn't 'meet up' we just bumped into each other here. Also, I never gave you my number, so I have no idea what you're talking about." I said to him.

"Really?" Mark said with that stupid smirk still on his face as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. He swiped the screen unlocking, he opened up his contacts and scrolled down and turned his phone showing the screen that read my name.

"So? I'm not the only Emma in the world Mark." I said to him.

"I knew you were gonna say that." Mark said still having that smirk on his face, he pressed the name dialing the number and few seconds later my phone started to ring. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and my eyes widen when I saw the screen flash Mark's name with a winky face. What the hell? When? How? Those where the thoughts that were running through my head and then it hit me. When I had dropped my phone in the diner Mark had picked it up and didn't give it back to me right away. He must have slipped in his number into my phone when I wasn't looking and called his phone getting my number. "See you are the Emma in my phone."