Chapter 8- Hanging out with Bad Boy #2

-Emma-

The next day Amy and I were walking down the hallway in school and with me having a smile plastered on my face. Wanna know why? Well it has a little something to do with a certain bad boy I was with yesterday. Yes you guessed it; Aiden Black is the reason for this smile that is stretch across my face. I informed Amy about what happen at Aiden's house yesterday, him showing me around his huge house, us trying to get that stupid project finished, him cutting my hair and me chasing him around his house figuring out that he feared what I was gonna do to him. I failed to mention to her about the picture I found faced down on his nightstand, I still have to figure that out myself. When I was finished telling her about last night she just burst out laughing which had me laughing along with her.

"He was scared of you?" Amy said trying to control her laughter.

I nodded my head "Yup! You should have saw the look on his face it was priceless! It was like 'Please don't hurt me.'" I said opening up my locker. "He though he tried to cover it and say he wasn't scared."

"He was definitely scared Em, you have menacing side to you" She said shivering playfully. I just glared at. Eh she's right though, I can be rueful. Hey that's just me. Don't judge. "Hey I have to go talk to Mrs. Jacobs about this project, I'll meet you in class okay?" I nodded my head as she shut her locker and waved goodbye leaving me alone.

I'm alone

All alone

With no one near

My best friend left me

For someone else. I sang in a off-key kind of tone in my head humming a tune.

Yeah I'm bored, what can I say Amy keeps me entertained. I shut my locker having the idea to make my way to class. Until I saw a tall figure leaning against the lockers making me jump at least two feet in the air.

"Don't scare me like that!" I hissed.

"Sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to scare you." Aiden said smiling sheepishly. "I just came to say hi."

"Well Hi Aiden" I said as a smile tugged at my lips.

"Hey Emma" He said smiling back at me. My breath hitched when he said my name, I have to say this had to be the first time Aiden actually said my name and not a pet name he came up with.

"I see I still affect you sweetheart" Aiden said smirking and moved closer.

I scoffed. "You have no affected on me what so ever" Liar.

"Oh really?" he said moving close enough that I can feel heat radiating off his body. I backed away but my back hit the lockers. Damn I forgot I was near the lockers. Aiden's warm minty breath fanned against my cheek as I feel a blush rise at my cheeks and my heart starts to race. I heard him chuckle lightly as he backed away.

"I'll see you later, sweetheart." He said as he sends a wink at me walking away.

I put a hand over my heart which was pounding rapidly. Why is he doing this? Why is he playing with my emotions? And here I thought I was getting to know the real Aiden Black.

I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I turned around to find Ashley Carter glaring straight at me. Ashley Carter is the queen bitch of the school and I honestly don't like the fake blonde that stands before me.

"Hi Emma" Ashley said with a fake smile plastered onto her face.

"Uh, Hi Ashley" I said in a monotone voice. What does she want? "Is there something you want?"