Chapter 18- The Bad Boy's Confession

-Emma-

"You think I don't care!? I fucking care Emma"." He said grabbing onto my wrist pulling me closer to him, both of us breathing heavily which cause our breaths to mingle. "I fucking care because I fucking like you." He said and before I could react Aiden smashed his lips onto mine.

I stood frozen with my eyes widen in shock. Did he just say what I think he did? Emma you idiot! The guy you like is kissing you! Just don't stand there kiss him back! I decided to finally listen to my brain for once in my life and I moved closer to him wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him back with the same passion and intensely that he was kissing me with. I felt his strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. His lips and mine were moving perfectly in sync, I felt jolts of electric passing through my body and fireworks were going off in my head. This kiss was better than the one at the lake house. Way better.

Aiden and I pulled away from each other at the same time. Our breaths were heavy from the kiss we just experienced. Aiden rest his forehead against mine with his eyes close trying to catch his breath and so was I. We stood there like that for awhile in comfortable silence until I felt a finger stroke my cheek and when I opened my eyes I saw Aiden smiling down at me. His hazel eyes were sparkling with happiness and I felt my lips tugged up into a small grin when I saw how happy he was. I never saw him smile like that or his eyes warm and kind like that until he looked down at me.

"Well sweetheart, you're probably wondering what the hell just happened." He said smirking as he grabbed my hand and interlaces our fingers together.

I nodded. "You got that right. What the hell did just happen?" I said lifting our locked hands and gesturing to it with a raised eyebrow. Now don't get me wrong I'm ecstatic that Aiden likes me, hell if he wasn't in front of me right now I would be jumping up and down doing cartwheels all over the place but I want to know how did he come to the conclusion that he liked me even after kissing my newly founded enemy, Ashley, the other day.

Aiden tugged on my hand pulling me to walk with him by his side. "Well, I'll tell you, if you come with me to a place away from school."

"Err sure, but where?" I asked.

Aiden smiled. "I know a place." He said as we walked up to his car.

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"A secret place."Aiden said as he opened the passenger side door for me and I raised an eyebrow at him in disbelief. He never did that before, for anyone. He just smiled cheekily at me as I slid into the car seat. He closed the door and jogged over the driver's side and got it. After starting the car, Aiden grabbed my hand, yet again and held it as he drove out of the school's parking lot. Now I have to admit Aiden acting like this was kind of weird because Aiden never acts so, well so sweet. Usually he's the smirking, I-don't-give-a-damn, don't-fuck-with-me kind of guy and him act like this was freaking me out a bit. I guess I zoned out because I felt a small squeeze on my hand and turn to look at Aiden.

"Lost in your thoughts I see." Aiden said glancing at me out of the corner of his eye as he continues his drive to his 'secret place'.

"Something like that." I said with a shrug of my shoulders as I look out the window to the passing scenery.

"Thinking about me?" Aiden said. I didn't have look at him to know that he was smirking his usual cocky smirk.

I scoffed. "You wish." I said even though he was right. I was thinking about him.

"Sweetheart, no need to lie. I know you're thinking about me, you're easy to read like always." He said with that stupid but yet sexy smirk on his face. Damn him.