THE NEW START ( PART 2 )

Hello !! How are you guys ?? Missed you people. Hope you people also missed me ?? Guys I'm back with part two . Some parts are unedited , raw and some are fictional. I as a kid never loved hostels. But guys now I can say that hostels are best place.

Hope you guys  like the story :) So lets jump into my hostel life. It may be the usual typical story but it was one of the most memorable days of my life :). There were so many ups and downs. But this phase of my life taught me many things. 

NOTE : Some parts are real, which happened with me in the real life and rest is fiction :)

************************************************************

It always begins and ends the same. I could see the explosion of lust raging down her lips. She was possessed.

Please save me I can't handle it anymore . Her palms pressed against the pane, her expression vacant, dampened by an eerie. Her voice muffled, behind the window. Make it stop baby I can't handle it anymore.

I can't . I Can't stop it. I can't protect you from the pain. I race from window to window but none will open.... it was the most heart rending phase of my life said Udel to Mele ... !!

A SHORT PARA FROM THE STORY..... I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED IT :)

TO KNOW MORE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT PLEASE JUMP INTO THE STORY BY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY........... !!! GUYS THIS THE CONTINUATION OF THE "LIVES CHANGED FOREVER " .