Now This Is Reality

The 4th of Feb it was my dad's b'day . I had to go to Paris as he threw a big fat birthday party..!!
But just two days before the party I got a call letter from NASA. I and Umang got the same job. Now we had one more reason to celebrate. So we decided to throw a party here itself in India.

The whole city was invited to the party. It was the happiest moment as I and Riya was getting engaged officially .The party venue was Krishna 7 Stat hotel. Even the chief minister was invited and other bureaucrats.

The party was a very elegant event. So everyone were soberly dressd . Aryamann was dressed in blue suit with diamond broach and was accompanied with Shreya in an elegant blue gown . Manik and Morisha the love birds was dressed so fantastically . Manik wore a black trouser with a off white shirt and Morisha with a off white gown with a beautiful floral print . Umang wore a lovely indo-western attire and Lahari wore a beautiful peach coloured saree with beautiful rose droppings .She looked as beautiful as when she was in school .I know you people are waiting that we couple wore..?? Guess? Guess? I wore a very sober blue trouser with a light teal coloured shirt designed by my sister Yogya and completed my look with a beautiful watch which was given by Riya. Shhhhhsshhh..!!! Now the shows topper girl who used to wear pair of jeans with loose T-top with messy hair was now totally transformed into a angel who directly landed on earth to embrace me . Let me tell you in detail see wore beautiful white gown with pink lace on it .Her ears were beautified by cute little swan earrings and long neck being played by a platinum chain in which letter R was hanging. She completed herself with beautiful smile on her face and her hair was dancing in wind with joy .I was just awestruck.

The party got started with cake cutting .Now my dad officially announced. Ladies and gentlemen today is a very great day as my three sons Ronil ,Umang and Arymann has as achieved what they wanted. They got their first jobs and that to white collar job. I'm proud of you my sons. The other important thing is my son Ronil is getting engaged to my future dotty Riya . We exchanged the rings and now we are couple officially.It was time to raise a toast .

We all where busy in our discussions suddenly a guy started shouting you fool you don't deserve the jobs .Do you people even have self respect how can u celebrate for things which you brought through money. Only Umang was deserving. I don't know how people even passed your schooling. Suddenly the whole public questioned us and taught that the guy what he said was all correct .

I really felt like killing that guy on the spot but there was no use in doing such thing. If I shut one mouth other ten will be opened . That was the day when we decided to prove ourselves that what can we even if we don't have our father's money.