Title of the show not yet decided.

#Note: All my pretty and handsome readers I have competition for you people . If you guys have any suggestions for the title of the show please comment. The Best one will be  selected and the rest of the comments will be showcased in my first part (Welcome) Please don't forget to leave your valuable suggestions .        

                   **************

People started showing interest in our show. Slowly it gained much attention through social media. Our social media accounts were filled with the questions about our show. All were really very inquisitive about the tagline and concept of the show. But we had a lil problem. We couldn't choose any title for the show. It was really difficult to choose a name which perfectly fits our theme.

One Sunday around 11:11 Pm, I was on my way back to my home from our fishery market. The breeze was hitting my face hardly as it was a sea shore. It was becoming really hard drive as it was so windy and roads were dark. Suddenly a lady suddenly pops out of nowhere in front of my car. Some how I managed myself from hitting her. But when I turned, she collapsed on the road...!!

*********

I know that
the chapter is really short. Guys please wait for sometime as much more bigger chapter is on the way..

Till then stay tuned .

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

******