End of plus 2.

END OF INTERMEDIATE :) :(
The most important part, come boring thing started "THE FINAL EXAMS" .End of my inter life is in 2 month . The most precious part is gonna end soon . The things which i lost in my past are back to me that to with extra strong bond power . I never imagined myself that i would ever become responsible . Everything was changed my life , my habits , my way of thinking . Each and every bit has changed .

The biggest thing that was killing me inside was leaving Appu ma'am.I presently was in a condition with over loaded emotions. The exams where about to start. Every one got busy in there studies .I was like oh god how many more days...??
I prepared myself very well that i would move out with flying colors.

Practicals have started and everyone started preparing with their full will .All of them strived hard .I was so happy that now i have a AIM in my life and confidence that i can top the college now . The practicals part have ended pretty well .

Now the main part the theory part is gonna start in 3 weeks. We planned for combine studies and came up with a tight schedule I was assigned for doubts regarding physics , Math was done by aryamann and biology and chemistry by manik .We have really worked very hard .

Finally the time came .Everyone tried they best to flatter god in all possible ways hahaha... :D .It was two weeks long . At last we finished our exams. All wrote their exams pretty well. The hardship time has at last came an end

Everyone was so exhausted and tired. But i was so happy though i had so many tasks to perform as i end my plus 2 life so well . So i decided to throw a big lavish party and another reason for partying was i got my friends , my love and my idol Aparna ma'am in my life. It was theme party . The theme was ANGELS & DEVILS. Every one was dressed according to the theme .My riya was looking like noor pari but in a witchy avatar!! Manik arrived with Morisha ( my first crush ) and Aryamann came with his girlfriend Shreya but really aryamann kitna filmy hai but usse bhi zyaada uski girlfriend hai ....!! She was like full too bollywood dhamaka... It was an amazing party. But ended in police station. All were fully drunk . We were caught for drink and driving case. We had to spend a night in police station with a hangover. But one thing which kept us cheered as we got a chance to spend a night with our loved one's beside us.

Days passed and result day was coming nearer .21 APRIL our results day....every one was so tensed . There was a time in my past I would pee in my pants when i heard the term results . But this time i was quite confident about my results . Maybe i was confident or over confident i really don't which one but i was eagarly waiting for my marks.

Our gang members results were like this. Manik secured 5th rank all over the state .Aryamann secured a good rank to.I was so nervous , curious and tensed as we couldn't see mine and riya results.... But The biggest suprise we received that day was when morisha and shreya came shouting at my place and hey guys you know who topped our state ... ??? Every one where like dunno ..Guess guys guess ?? You know what riya has topped the state and got direct entry in medical stream and she can choose which ever college she want. I was like guys do know who secured 2nd position...??I din't any answer for that but instead a shock. Hey ronil u know what she also secured highest score in physics at national level in secondary education (intermediate ) .Now i was getting quite screwed up. But now i was totally pissed when i got my results and i was just passed .But showed up as If i was very happy for her but corner at my heart it was pricking me. College time has ended in a very good way but quite shocking to .