Deadly woods..!!.

It was a rainy day , the sky was filled with black clouds. The lightening and thunder which shouted loudly, be ready to be scare . The windows banged , the current was shut. There was a missile of cold air which would shoot the which people who ever would come in his way.

But guys as a fog dog Lahari comes in. You may thinks whats so special . But. But. But. Here comes the twist Lahari has a power to ignite fire. Indeed she was a free flowing fire woman. Guys you maybe laughing whats this. Do you remember the night ,when a meteor shower was taken place. Yes that night has changed everything . But how did it change...????

Let me take back you the day of incident. When we were returning from the village all of a sudden our car broke down out of nowhere .It was quite shocking as it was a brand new vehicle and to add upon the area was deadly dark woods. The place was known for it haunted happenings. But we all acted as we were brave, no no it was just a show put up we were all so frightened that we would piss in our pants. But some how we gained courage and calmed our selves . We divided into two teams . One teams was assigned to get water for the vehicle and the other team to get firewood as it would keep away the wild animals.

I was ready to leave for getting the firewood with others. All of a sudden a very strong screeching sound was heard up in the sky followed by a very strong bright wavelength light . The light was so strong that it made us blind for seconds. When we regained our sight nothing was left , but a big pit was left in the ground with few shiny particles left around it . We people before thinking twice picked few of those particles . But when we picked those a strange aura was felt throughout the body. It was really the most fascinating thing which ever happened with me till date.

We got back into our normal lives. As you people know now we are graduated and time to find jobs. One day i was sitting in my lawn , staring the shiny stone which be brought with us that day. Riya comes in and asks hey hero what's wrong with the little stone?? Why are threatening the lil stone with your terrifying intense look. I started laughing so hard that i dropped the stone in fountain . When i went to get back the stone the stone disappeared. It was quite shocking . As I and Riya both saw the stone being dropped in the fountain. Out of anger i just hit my palm into water and guess what i could feel the stone . The stone had a very special property .

But this special property ruined our normal life. Nothing was left normal in our lives. Because of the aura from the stone our genes were mutated and special property were developed in us. You know what now i can become invisible . Riya and Lahari started igniting fire. Aryamann could not feel cold or heat . Morisha could see through the things .She was live x-ray machine . Manik could see smell through his eyes. Umang had the most special power he could read minds and manipulate one's thinking. Only Shreya from our group was left normal as she was in the car due too her ill health. You know what sometimes be sick also helps you alot.