Weddings Are Fun..

Back to the pavilion . We came back from trip. It was so beautiful that all the day my mind got struck at the trip and beautiful moments. We were back to our normal lives .

One evening when I walking in lawn I got a phone call. I went near my phone to pick the call but It was a unknown phone number. I was about to pick the phone . The call ended. I was like its ok if anything is important the person will call back. There was something strange with the call when i was about to pick the phone , strange things would happen because of which i couldn't attend the call.

I did not care much about the phone call because I was busy as I had to go shopping with riya . As I was about to leave the house a white car came and stood front of me. I was still in shock as the car stopped at distance of 1/2 inch from me. A lady opened the door yelling u idiot, u brat and came and punched hardly in tummy. Ouchhh..!!! It was the best surprise . The saying perfectly fits here blessing in disguise. The punch was from Appu ma'am .Then we went to nearby coffee shop. After sometime she gave me a shocking surprise that she is getting married. I was very happy for Appu ma'am because she was the one who made my life beautiful and I'm what today is all because of her.

The Wedding.

It was big fat Indian wedding with the theme Bollywood . The wedding was one most expensive things happening into town. The whole bollywood stars came down to the wedding. The wedding was 7 days bash followed haldi ,mehindi, shaadi and reception. I was from appu mam's side and Riya was from groom's side. The wedding theme for costumes were marwari style. For the first time i wore doti kurta of the golden and red and Riya wore a beautiful red and golden lehenga which designed by my sister. Every one were just looking like stars came the sky.

But everything went pale when the bride entered . Ma'am flaunted her self in a beautiful pink saree with full heavy work .She beautified her self with a beautiful diamond set and a diamond Natani (nose ring) . Like always she completed herself with a red bhindi.I couldn't resist my self from seeing her. She was just like the Hindu goddess Parvathi. The wedding was a huge success. After a long time all friends gathered and had fun.

But i will miss her a lot as she is getting settled in Montreal. I hope she may get all the success and happiness in her life. The most memorable moment of the wedding was that , when we heard that arymann was selected as Chief engineer of the biggest irrigation project.