THE BEAUTFUL ANECDOT ( Love Is In The Air )

It was the first week of the march. We all were busy with our colleges and had time to no meet each other . Regarding this matter Riya is also sounded very angry on the phone. She was like I know you don't like me anymore. I guess you got a girl who is well mannered and groomed. Who matches up your style .I was like no babe your my heart how can i replace ,how will i live ..?? Enough of your filmy lines and now a days there many heart transplant surgeries which are 100 percent successful . She abruptly cut's my call. We didn't contact each other for a week. That one week was the most difficult time of my life . I don't know what to do..?

Suddenly a idea struck my mind .Why not all our friends go to trip to Maldives..!! Soon i phoned my friends and gave the idea about the trip to Maldives ,everyone agreed to the plan .It was surprise for Riya ,she didn't knew anything about it. One the day of boarding i just went to her house picked her up and said we have to leave urgently to my house there's an emergency. Listening to the word emergency she didn't think about anything and came with me .

I was taking to her to the airport .Hey you this is not the way to your home tell. Just tell me where are you taking me. I said baby just chill. Baby I'm taking you to a beautiful place just wait and watch. She shouted you fool. How can you act so stupidly I was so tensed .We reached the airport and my other friends welcomed us at the private jet in which we were flying .

She yelled at everyone . Morisha and Shreya said calm down. Riya just look at Ronil intension he just did this all because he loves you a lot . After listening to all of this Riya at last agreed to go to Maldives. But suddenly she questioned how about my parents i don't inform them .I was like chill baby they know about the plan so you relax. Listening this she got even more angry even my parents were with u .. :(

The whole journey she don't even utter a word ..but everything got changed when i surprised her and guess what was the surprise?? The surprise was that i created four fake island arranged in form R -I-Y-A. There were fire crakers in sky saying I Love YOU Riya. She just came and kissed me front of everyone. It was a quiet awkward moment but you all know everything is fair in love and war...!! We got into our rooms . Riya was blushing all the time .She was so happy .Seeing her happy i was overwhelmed . We all took small naps and came out of our rooms and went for the candle light dinner.

The biggest surprise was waiting for me. It was when Riya got on knees and surprised me by proposing Will You Marry Me ?? I had no idea weather it was a dream or reality . I asked Aryamann to pinch me tightly. That mad guy pinched so tightly that even now i have the scar. But the pain was very small front of the happiness. The trip was just amazing anecdote that i can never forgot .

But things got now complicated . It was the time to get settled. We got even more busier then before. All were busy finding jobs.