college ( plus 2 )

4th june 2010 a new day a new beginning as it was first day of my college . I and manik have choosed mbipc as our secondary higher studies. As i was forced by my parents .All were very excited about the new beginning of there lives the college life . But still something was missing in my life. Today i was missing aryamann very badly since the day of farewell we din't speak to each other .

Day started we entered to our respective classes . The day started with with our physics class and i was like god please save me morning morning i cant bear physics god... :( .I would always bunk the morning hours . But fine One day without my notice our time table was changed and third hour
was physicss . I was totally frustrated as I have bear this but by my fortune was good a beautiful lady with long silky hairs in a baby pink saree and with a big red bhindi enters our' class and introduces herself hello guys I'm your new physic lecturer My name is aparna . You people can call me appu mam. I know I know physics is damn boring... !! but suddenly a voice raised from back but come you are in it to this field mam . Appu mam answered it very beautifully there is a saying in hindi dushmani se hi pyaar badtha hai But at end of the day i fell for it . This happened to me because of my sir. Thank you sir.

The way she teached us was so marvellous that im in love with it.. From that day onwards i never bunked even a single class of physics. I would daily attend the class because of aparna mam not because of physics it was because i fell for her. I don't know whether it was infatuation or love but i loved the feeling.

Mam said all students please listen to todays topic as it is imp but also very interesting and the topic is terrestrial bodies first . Please atleast give a deaf ear guys
It was for the first time in my life I paid attention to whole class. I felt that it was quiet interesting .Soon i started developing interest in physics and started loving to so much that I really worked on it and qualified for the National Physics Quiz Competition. Though i got selected but i couldn't win it. But i was still happy because it was the subject in which i would hardly pass but i turned the coin towards me.IT was the turning point to me. Now i had clear picture to do what in my life.