Getting into the best College

The most confusing part of the life is to choose what to do in life . After lots and lots of thinking we finally decided to do what in our lives .To Be frank i never had any dream in my life because I was heir of a business tycoon .So never I needed one . But now its totally changed my dream is now to get in terrestrial and planets college.

Now it was time to depart .Everyone joined their respective colleges . I have decided to do bachelors in physics and join NASA . Aryamann decided to do engineering and Manik decided to do Chemical science .Every one have chosen there respective fields and got busy in that . Riya joined biotechnology .

It was 12 October 2012 .It was my first day at SUN AND IT'S PLANETS COLLEGE. It was like a dream come true the cut off is very high, but i'm very lucky to get into this college . You people may think that i hardly got passing marks so how is it possible for me to get in this college. As u'll know to which family i belong .So it was now time to show what my status and bank balance is .The money showed its magic to get to in college .

The Campus

It was placed near the famous 12 hills ..built in 200 acres with buildings which would could reach the sky .I had only one word fantastic and was awestruck Please don't ask me about labs i cant even explain .The world best telescopes were available. The worlds best scientific equipments where available here. The best college I could ever imagine
The most awaited time as come . It's time for now to get graduated.