Chapter 3 Training and Tortured Screams

Third Persons POV

~~~

The drive was long and painful. Every hour our so Rienna would wake up screaming bloody murder and make everyone go deaf. Eventually Charles made Sean drive seeing as he was the only one who's ears could handle the noise. Xavier stayed in the back ear plugs in and every time Rienna woke up he would make her go back to sleep with his telepathy powers.

By now all the windows were shattered so it was lucky the weather was warm. Though that'd didn't help the situation much.

Everyone feared the worst. Rienna's skin was like ice and fire. When some one tied to touch they got this cold burn on. Science couldn't explain what was happening hut then again science didn't fully explain mutation at all.

Weird thing about Rienna's screams was that they sounded haunting and made everyone really depressed. It was like listening to an angel die.

When they finally pulled into the mansion everyone jumped out and gazed in wonderment.

~~~

"Woah," Sean gasps.

"I see you have lived a life of hardship my friend," Erik teases with a smirk.

"Yes a hardship lessened by me" Raven jokes and kisses Charles cheek.

"This is yours?" Alex asks in awe.

"No it's ours," Charles corrects and beams. Everyone but Charles, Hank, and Sean go in the mansion to explore.

Sean picks up Rienna from the car and follows Hank and Charles to a lab that is in the mansion. Lab in a mansion? Apparently Xavier's dad was a scientist.

After wheeling in a trundle bed and putting Rienna on it Hank and Charles start doing tests to figure out what is going on.

~~~
Rienna's POV
~~~

I blink and look around. My first thought is were am I?

The second thought is 'needles in my arm machines everywhere freak the hell out.' I scream and rip the needles and cords out I'm a panic.

Third thought is why the hell is everything bursting into freezing cold blue flames. I push myself up and look around for an escape. The blue fire has spread to the doors and windows. No escape I need help!

"HELP HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME" I shout desperately. I run around frantic looking for anything to put the cold fire out.

Then an idea pops into my head. I quickly close my eyes and broaden my mind looking for other people. I was happy to find that my dad wasn't around with any of his henchmen. Then I freak again when I realiz my arms and legs were causing the cold fire. I quickly project help help please I'm trapped I've lost control in the lab help to all the nearby minds.

The fire covers my body and the whole lab I screech and shatter the lab windows.

"Oh my god oh my god" I start muttering. What is happening to me?!

"Rienna Rienna are you okay?" several people yell through the door. Charles and Eriks voices stood out most. Something inside me activates and I suddenly have no control.

It's like someone or something shoved me into the back of my mind and took control. I can't talk, I can't think.

I raise my arm and shoot fire out of my hand at the door blowing it up.

"Hello Charles Erik Sean Alex Raven your are in my way so you must die," I cackle and shoot blue fire at them.
Using all of my willpower I manage redirect my arm and shoot down at the floor.