15

(This picture isn't related to the story, I just love it haha!)

June 24, 1997

3:19 A.M.
"God... you're beautiful," Noah said, Claudia softly smiled at him. She didn't want to do this but she wanted him to be safe. "N-Noah... I have to tell you something," she sighed, they were sitting on a private part of the beach, the owners are never there. "I'm pregnant," She just ripped it off like a band-aid. "What?! That's amazing! W-what are we going to do? Or you going to come live with me? Or can you use your magic for me to live under there?" He rambled excitedly. "W-we can't John..." she began to cry, "Why?" Noah's heart broke but he guarded it and held her. "The father of my first son, the King of my neighboring kingdom, will kill you out of jealousy," she stated. "I-I would love to be with you Noah, but I don't want to be the reason for your death... my guards will be here shortly to help you come up with a cover and hide you," she cowards down in sadness. "What if I don't want to be saved. I want to be with you too! and the baby!" He couldn't help but yell in anger and sadness. She flinched and he immediately felt bad "I'm sorry... but this is the way it has to be, if something happens to any of us our baby will grow up without parents, and that's my biggest fear," she told him. "I-i guess we have to think about our baby first... promise me you will meet me here every Sunday in the middle of the night..." he said hopefully. "Of course, if it's safe," she kissed him and they had their goodbyes before the guards came.

As the months went on Claudia became more flakey when it came to meeting Noah, now John, and it broke his heart. What he didn't know is that she would be there but was too ashamed to talk to him. John remembered him being jumped and Claudia fearlessly helped him, he wanted to be that strong so he enrolled to be a deputy.
--6 years later--
Claudia was doing her makeup for the kingdom, "Mommy what's this?" Stiles fumbled with one of her blushes. "It's called blush, it's the pink stuff that goes on my cheeks, here" she opened it up and applied some to his cheeks. "See, what I pretty little mermaid you are," she teased and he wiped it off and folded his arms "I'm a big bad merman..." Stiles angrily looked up at his mom. "Oh are you no-" she smiled but that soon faded. A guard burst in the room, Claudia pushed Stiles behind her protecting him because she didn't know who was busting into the room. "Queen Claudia, we have to get you and Prince Stiles out of the kingdom right now! It's David... he broke out of jail and is..." he said looking at the terrified boy "making a 'mess' of the kingdom" he said trying not to scare the boy. Claudia sighed and bend down to Stiles "Baby... be good for this guy and your father," She said, "N-no! I want to stay with you," Stiles began to cry. "I agree with Stiles! Queen Claudia this is Idiotic..." the guard said. "Take him to Noah... it's not idiotic to protect your son and your kingdom," she coldly said to him and the guard began swimming with Stiles off to safety. Claudia thought she would be strong enough to protect everybody, but she couldn't find it in herself to kill her son, and that's what led to her and her kingdoms ultimately demise.

The guard had swam with the boy hours away to Beacon City Beach, he told the boy to stay hidden and safe while he found the father, but when they came back the boy had been taken by the underwater government. "Where's my son?! Where's Claudia?" John asked angerly, "I-I don't know where the boy went, I told him to wait here," The guard said, "You Idiot! He's only 6!" John said furiously.
---------
Present Day
8:20 P.M.
Stiles POV

"Why are you so freaked out about getting home? It's just a storm!" Onyx asked me, "D-David is here, I don't want you guys to get hurt," I told them as we got our to go box I told the restaurant to go ahead and put it in. The ones that went to Vegas did not know about what Deaton told me. I hurried up and paid for the pizza "fuck..." I sighed seeing it was pouring rain, "Wait here and I'll go get the car, calm down please... it will be ok," Scott tried calming me down. "I can sense something is wrong... just carry me," I snapped my fingers and all of the people in the restaurant went to sleep. "Woah, I didn't know you could do that?!" Jackson said surprised, "I didn't either," I said just as surprised as he was. "See you're more powerful than you thought," Scott told me picking me up and I make up invisible. As the rain hit my tail form, it was still pretty uncomfortable feeling.