7

This chapter will be like a road trip-fluffy-awesomeness chapter:) if you like it I have like an entire vacation Pack Mom Stiles story called Paw-cation:) enjoy the chapter!

Stiles POV
"Did you get your inhaler?" I asked Scott, we came to the house after about two hours in the vault. "No dude, I haven't needed it in a while," he rolled his eyes, I still grabbed it just in case. I was packed in like 30 minutes because I don't have that much stuff, that's why Scott and I waited so long after Lydia and the rest went to pack. Scott rolled his eyes at his phone "Lydia keeps calling Derek and I asking us if she needed fancy clothes or really fancy clothes," he chuckled

We all met at Derek's old house, it's really coming together. They have the outside almost totally rebuilt, They replaced all the rotten and burned wood with concrete on the foundation and another material for the walls other than wood because Derek didn't want it to burn down again. Isaac was helping Derek with the porch while we waited for the rest to come, "Derek Andrew Hale! You're working Isaac to death," I yelled at him. "It's fine Stiles, it's only for an hour or something," Isaac chuckled, "My middle name isn't Andrew..." Derek mumbled to himself.

I walk over to them while Scott loaded out stuff on the bus, I took the hammer and nails away from Isaac and pointed him to go to the bus. "What do you think you're doing?" Derek raised an eyebrow, he hasn't even let me touch anything to help with the house. "I'm part of the pack... I wanna help too," I shrugged and observed how they were building it. Derek gave Isaac nails and a hammer while he used screws and a power drill... lazy I thought to myself. "You're my little princess... you're not allowed to help with building things," Derek half joked and I folded my arms after he took the thing away from me. "Oh god... should we start digging a grave for Derek?" Scott asked Isaac.

Derek got a wood plank and placed it next to the last one he had done. I focus and levitate 10 planks following the pattern him and Isaac were doing. "What's going on? Liam asked getting out of Jackson's car, "Derek just called Stiles his princess, and told him he wasn't allowed to help," Scott said basically watching with imaginary popcorn. Derek hadn't noticed I was building to, I stole some of his screws and used my mind to screw them in to be sturdy. When he was done with his one plank he turned around confused to see I had almost finished the porch. He tested my planks to see is they were wobbly but they were more sturdy than his, he tested his and they wobbled. "Move aside," I said and fixed his while Scott, Isaac, and Jackson snickered. "Fine... that's the only thing you're helping with..." He folded his arms, "We'll see..." I said glaring at him and helped Liam and Jackson with their bags.

-2 hours later-

We are all finally packed in the bus, Lydia took forever to pack. I even helped Derek paint the porch and helped board some of the floors in the house. Derek had a tarp over the house and he put everything in the shed so if it rains it won't get ruined. We all got in the car and it was nice that Derek had gotten the bus. There were 12 seats so some could lay out but mostly we had to sit regularly.

We got on the interstate before someone asked "How long is the drive?", "2 days," Derek said and we all widened our eyes. "Um... excuse me?" I asked, "2 days... it's in Florida," Derek shrugged wow... I wasn't mentally prepared for this trip. It took about an hour before we got used to it, Derek was wearing sound canceling headphones because we were being too loud. "He's such a grump..." I rolled my eyes and they chuckled with me, "I heard that..." Derek growled and I stuck my tongue out at him. "How did you hear that?" Scott giggled, "it's broken," he rolled his eyes and we laughed.

I shuffled in my seat uncomfortably "You ok?" Isaac asked me, "yeah... it's just my legs hurting me," I said. I saw Isaac look at Derek and nod, he pull something out of his bag. I felt water squirt onto my forehead from his water gun, as my pants rip and my tail flops onto the floor I slowly blink annoyed. "Why?" I sighed "Derek told me to when you got uncomfortable," he shrugged and I looked at him, "mermaids aren't supposed to have legs... you would be in an extremely pain if you sat down for 2 days on the bus," he told me. I noticed at I was a lot more comfortable, I know it's like midnight but I still grab a blanket out of my back and cover up my tail. Isaac looked around seeing that most everyone was asleep and all of the seats were taken up, "you can lay your tail on me if you want to go to sleep," he told me. "You sure? It will make your lap slimy," I warned, "yeah it will be fine," he smiled.