6

How do you guys feel about Original Characters? I have one in a couple chapters lol. Also next chapter might be up later tonight! It is similar to my book "Paw-cation", so if you don't like fluff or road trips you can skip it haha, not many important things happen.

---

Wednesday
Stiles POV
It's almost been a month since I told... well more like was outed, as a mermaid. It's been challenging but we have gotten closer, Derek has even let his wolf come out around the other pack members. I've been giving them swimming lessons when they take breaks from helping Derek rebuild his house. We are planning to go to this secret Supernatural beach called 'Dragon Beach' in a couple days, it will be the week before spring break. We planned to go then because the beach maybe won't be that crowded, Derek said it wouldn't be that crowded anyway.

"Stilinski! are you even listening to me?!" Coach Finstock got in my face and took me out of my daydreaming, "Yeah..." I folded my arms and muttered under my breath. "That's what I thought! Now everyone read chapter 20 in your textbooks," he rolled his eyes and blew his whistle. He went to sit down and I hid my hand as I focus on moving his chair, he goes to sit down but his chair rolled to the other side of the room sending him to fall on the floor. The class chuckled and Scott lightly hit me on the back, "You did that didn't you?" He whispered "I plead the 5th," I muttered still bitter slightly grinning.

The dismissal bell rang and we packed up and headed outside, "Ugh... can it be Friday already?" I groaned. Scott smiled but then his face freaked out as we turned the corner where the water fountains are, Fuck... I wasn't even paying attention. The fountain either doesn't have enough pressure or too much, lucky me it was to much pressure today. It splashed me in the face and I frantically tried to find somewhere to hide. Scott grabs my arm and drags me to the janitors closet locking the door behind us.

"Shit..." he coward down annoyed with myself, this is the third time this has happened. "It's ok buddy, you'll get a hold of it soon, c'mon," he said as he picked me up. "What?" I asked confused and widened my eyes, we usually wait until I dry and then I grab my spare shorts. "We can go to the Hale Vault while we wait," he told me and I nodded. I grab what was left of my favorite pair of jeans, and my phone beside it. I texted the pack to meet us in the vault if they wanted to.

Derek had put some of his old furniture placed in here and a mini fridge down here, incase of an emergency like this or we needed a break from school. When we turned the corner we saw the vault door with Isaac outside, "I've been in here since 3rd period," he said rubbing some sleep out of his eyes. We closed the vault door and then soon the pack filled in, even Derek snuck down here. "Isaac, why have you been in here?" I asked concerned, "Tired... I've been helping Derek all night with the house," he said and I saw Derek glare at him. "Derek! Give the poor boy a break," I said and Derek pouted, from the corner of my eye I saw Isaac silently cheer but when I looked at him he fakes a pouty face. "You need to stop missing so much school, ok? You need to graduate with us," I told him and he looked down ashamed and nodded. I waved him over to sit by me and he did. Scott, Jackson, and Derek got up to play pool, I grab a blanket so I'm not exposed when I form legs.

"So that means we can't skip school tomorrow and Friday to go-" Liam started to ask but Derek ran to cover his mouth. "Wait what was he going to say?" I asked, Derek glares at me so I return it back to him. "It was a surprise..." he grumped, "well I hate surprises... tell me," I scoffed. "I rented a mini bus and was going to take us to Dragon Beach tonight," he told me and I lit up, "What's Dragon beach?" Isaac and a couple other members asked. "It's a mystery," I told them winking at Derek still wanting him to have the satisfaction of the surprise. Everyone turns to Liam for an explanation, "What? I just overheard Derek planning it with Scott," He shrugs. Everyone turned their attention to Scott but he ignored it taking a pool stick and took his turn.

Soon enough I painfully lost my tail and formed legs, "There has to be a less painful way for you to do that..." Derek tried sounding unworried. "It's not like I'm doing it on purpose..." I said putting on my boxers and pants. "So can we go to a Dragon Beach tonight?" Isaac asked, "Isaac it's not even a place, it's not pulling up on Google," Lydia laughed thinking she was right. I look up to see Derek and everyone looking at me with hope to skip school, "Fine... but if you guys get held back a year I don't want to hear it..." I fold my arms and they cheered piling hugs on top of me.

I giggled and swatted them away, some of the pack chatted on what they were gonna pack, and others theories on what Dragon Beach is, and then the three back to the pool game. I get up and walk over to watch, "Everyone will have fun babe... relax," Derek sensed my anxiety and pulled me into a hug kissing me. The girls squealed high pitched and Derek rolled his eyes, I covered my face blushing. That's the first time he had kissed or showed any affection towards me in front of the pack. "Can I try?" I asked "Sure... don't mess up my winning streak though Stilinski," Jackson glared at me handing me his pool stick letting me take his turn. "Have you played before? Want me to help?" Derek asked, "I haven't before and Nah, I'm good, I've been observing," I said and then find the cue ball. "Hit the 8 ball in," Scott told me mischievously laughing, "Don't you dare! We're stripes," Jackson told me. I get lined up take my hit and it sends the cue ball into three balls, and then two striped balls fly into the pockets.

Jackson cockily laughed and I smiled, Scott and Derek looked at me surprised. "Did you 'cheat'," Scott glares at me and I fold my arms, "No I didn't... I don't have enough control of my magic yet, it would have sent the balls al over the place," I said only lying a little bit, I did use a little magic. "Your turn sourwolf," I turn to Derek and slap him on the butt making him blush.

1135 Words

Please comment, vote, follow me, and check out my other stories:)