11

4:23 P.M.
Stiles POV
I flip to the next page of the book of "The Lost City of Aenon" but I had finished it.  "Already finished with the book?" Scott asked, I had started it 30 minutes ago. "Yeah, it was... interesting," I said. I looked down at my phone to see that we had 3 more hours until we were home. I looked back seeing everyone asleep except for Onyx, "You sure you don't want to sit up here Onyx?" I asked. He shook his head and then rested his chin on Isaac's head.

"Tell me about the book," Scott said trying to keep his eyes open. "I think I'm the prophecy..." I said trying to figure out what I had just read. "And? Don't leave me hanging like that," Scott said a tad annoyed. "Oh sorry," Chuckled and looked back to Onyx seeing he was listening, I grab my phone and earphone. "Here, listen to some music," I hand him my phone and grabs my phone confused with it, he didn't know how to work it but he quickly figured it out.

"I hadn't had those nightmares for a couple days, but now it's just an odd dream, or vision, or flashback... I don't know. It's these two guys talking this merman into betraying the kingdom for his own selfish needs," I said. "Like Lydia's vision?" He asked and I looked up at him confused, "back the other day when we ate a Fulton's, she had one of her crazy banshee visions and that's how she found those books, but she had seen what you just described but she couldn't really hear them," he explained. "Well yeah... I guess, but anyway I had woken up a couple nights before the dream could finish. But yesterday morning I went further in the dream. The merman had brought the humans an unconscious younger merman, when asked why they hadn't given him legs yet they said they needed more. He told them to wait and he brought me to them when I was a newborn," I told him. "Woah... do you remember that at all?" He asked, "no, I was a baby... I don't know why I'm seeing this all now," I told him honestly. "What happens after that?" Derek startled me, "Oh um, I don't know, I woke up," I told him.
-------------
7:27 P.M.
When we got to the pack house we didn't know what to do, "what do I tell mom? I told her we would be gone for over a week," Lydia asked. We looked around at each other "Maybe we could just stay here? We could still have a good spring break," Scott shrugged. "Yeah I guess, we could get some tents out of the shed I guess," Derek thought. Everyone agreed and started to walk towards the shed, "You guys can do that, and I'll finish the house by midnight," I folded my arms ready to fight with Derek. He stopped and looked back at me glaring "Wait... I'll help you," he scoffed and I smile accomplished. I focus and takin the tarp off of the house's roof. "It will be ok Onyx... you will like it here," I heard and looked to see Isaac hugging Onyx still in the van.

"Hey... what's up?" I asked walking up to them, Onyx gave me a pitiful look and my heart melted. "Hey, why don't you take him to the vault... get him cleaned up and some clean clothes," I told Isaac and he nodded. Before they left I gave Isaac and hug and then Onyx one as well, "Tomorrow I will take you to meet a friend of mine, he knows a lot about the supernatural. Maybe he could tell us what happened to the entrance of Dragon Beach," I told him and he nodded.

Sorry for the short chapter, next chapter the house will be finished:) Please comment, vote, follow me, and check out my other stories

P.S. I just finished this story, would you guys like all of the chapters tonight or one each week?