5

The photo doesn't really relate to the story... but just look how beautiful Dylan looks!!!

Stiles POV

"I'll be in the jeep..." Scott told me when my legs came back after giving me some clothes, "What was that about?" Derek asked after Scott left. "I don't know..." I lied putting on my pants quickly before Derek could see me naked. "You know I'm a werewolf right?" He scoffed at me lying, "Fine... I told him I lies to him and planted false memories in him," I said ashamed. The pants brought me doesn't at all match my hoodie, it didn't get destroyed since I just have a tail. I look back to him and he looked confused "Do you want me to talk to him... you were just scared, you didn't know what to do," he folded his arms. "No it's fine, I'll text you... maybe you could take me out later?" I asked bashfully and he physically lit up, "Yeah, I'd like that," his face went red.

I climb sheepishly in the passenger seat and Scott looks over to my sighing, "Buddy, I'm not mad at you... I told you that already," he said pulling out of the parking lot. "it doesn't seem like it, I'm sorry for lying to you and planting memories in your mind," I fold my arms and look at him with puppy dog eyes. "I-I don't know how I feel about that, I've already found out how we actually met, I just don't want you to lie to me again," he sighed.

"How'd you do that?" I asked curiously, "A couple days ago I had a dream where I found you on the beach when we were like 12, it seemed way too real to be a dream," he shrugged and my eyes widened and I shook my head. "What?" He asked me concerned and "I-I've been having nightmares about me when I was younger... with my mom, do you think it was real?" I start shaking and pulled into the house driveway. "it's ok Stiles, if it is real you're safe now... tell me about it," he told me and I knit my eyebrows together. "It's hard to explain..." I told him hesitating to grab his hand, I focus on the nightmare that I've been having and our surroundings faded.

I open my eyes and Scott was staring at me confused, I look to the left and point. We are in a bedroom, it looked really fancy and there was this little kid and his mom looking in the mirror. The lady has a rich royal blue tail, and the boy had an iridescent tail. "S-she's my mom," I told Scott and he looks at me confused "She's really pretty... is that you?" He asked and I nodded. A royal guard rushed into the room and my mom pushed me behind her tail. "What's happening? I can't understand what they are saying," he told me, "J-just watch," he said looking down not wanting to watch.

The lady looked at the guard terrified "Baby... swim to the humans with this man, D-don't look back," I translated my mom to Scott. The little kid started to cry backing up to the wall not wanting to go and a man grabbed my quickly wrapping me in his arms and swimming out of the window. "I'm so sorry Stiles," he told me, "It's not done..." I let tears down my cheek as a strange man came into the room. The lady turned around and we got a full glimpse of her, she looked sick and tired. "Awe... Claudia, looks like you haven't been taken care of yourself... let me take the boy off your hands," I translated. The man had a pure black tail and it was torn up, he had muscles and tattoos as well as hair that touched his waist, he also had a large sword behind him. Mom glares at him "You'll never find him, David," I close my eyes because I know what comes next. The man throws the sword and it goes through my mom, and she screams in pain as she's thrown back into the wall. The man swims over to her ripping the sword out of her, and starts sawing off her tail with her still being alive. I couldn't take the crunching and screams of her so I curl up into a ball and let go of Scott

"Hey..." he quickly said and then picked me up, "I-its just a nightmare," he pats my back and rocks me. He sighed and held me protectively, "I-it wasn't a dream... it was real. The guard saved me and took my memories away, but he abandoned me in Beacon City Beach..." I said remembering now. "Stiles I-I'm so so sorry," he rested his head on top of mine as I bawled onto his chest.
--That Night--
Derek picked me up at 9 to go watch a movie, "I'm sorry about your nightmares... Scott told me," he said carefully and I awkwardly nodded. "I'm not really in a movie mood..." I said looking at the ground, he squeezed my hand "that's fine, do you wanna swim?" He asked and I quickly shake my head. "Why not? You were so happy the other night," he asked, "I-I need to be careful, I don't want to get sawed in half," I stuttered and Derek immediately pulled over. "Stiles, believe me when I tell you, I will tear anyone apart if they remotely look at you rudely, not to mention if they get hostile," he looked at me sincerely. I knit my eyebrows together and nod my head, "I would like to swim..." I told him and he nodded.