3

Derek's POV

It's about midnight... I think to myself and look at my mate, he is curled up into a ball crying.

Pack Chat:
Me: Urgent! Meet me at the secret lake,

Scott:  Is everything ok?

Liam: ^^^

Me: Just meet me there... it has to do with Stiles

Lydia: Ok, is he hurt?

Isaac: ^^^

Jackson: Why would I need to meet you there for Stilinski? I hate the boy

Scott: Just meet us there...

Jackson: Fine
--
"When we get outside make us invisible..." I told him after I pick him up by the tail slinging his torso over my shoulder. I can feel Stiles fold his arms and pout so I softly smile remembering me calling him a Mermaid and him getting upset. We make it outside and he makes us invisible, I begin to run to the secret lake I told them to meet us at.

When we got close Stiles began to scream in pain and make us not invisible anymore, I could now see why he was doing this. His tail has split into two and is forming legs again, I try to take his pain away. "o-ok..." Stiles said bashfully cause he was back in human form and was naked, I blushed sitting him down and I took off my shorts helping him put them on. We walk seething this that most of the pack is already there, Lydia and Allison are the only ones not here. "Why are you in your boxers?" Lydia asked walking out of the woods.

"I'll explain things... I brought you here because I figured you would like to swim around..." I knelt down and told him, he faked a confused face right after an evil one. "He can't swim..." Scott said like he it was obvious, Stiles faked being ashamed as the pack chuckled. Scott gasped and squinted  walking up to him, "why are you so beaten up?" He ran to him trying to inspect him.  "D-Derek got mad and pushed me down the stairs..." he hid behind a furious Scott, "He did what?" He looked at me and I glared at Stiles. "He's lying! He doesn't want you guys to know what he is..." I defended myself, "What the hell are you talking about!?" Scott stepped closer angrily, "He is a human! A fragile human that can't heal when you push him down steps!" Scott punched me and I growled. "Oh really?!" I yelled in his face and snatched up Stiles running towards the water "H-he's trying to drown me!" Stiles cried clinging onto me trying to stay out of the water as I go deeper in. "Derek! What is wrong with you?!" Isaac backed up Scott who was chasing after us. I quickly dunked him into the water and he immediately started transforming, his legs fused together and my shorts ripped off. Stiles knitted his eyebrows together and looked around ashamed, "I-it's ok Stiles... we won't hurt you," I tried to calm him down because he was worrying too much. Scott and Isaac immediately stopped and the rest of the pack ran over to see in awe. I regretted putting the poor boy through this because he turned red and started bawling his eyes out "I-I'm sorry Stiles... calm down," I said softly and soothingly.

Stiles weakly gets out of my arms and wraps his arms around me, I so the same around his small waist and rest his head on my chest. "Y-you're a mermaid?" Scott asked confused, "Merman..." Stiles muttered into my chest and I chuckled a bit. I could hear some of them flinging off their clothes, I looked down at his gorgeous tail. The lake water is clear and illuminated by the moonlight, his tail is a deep maroon and has is a sapphire iridescent color in the light. I could smell Fear, sadness, embarrassment, and guilt from Stiles. Scott came in closer and Stiles looked at him "A-are you mad at me?" Stiles asked sniffling, "Of course not buddy..." Scott said sincerely and then Stiles tackled in a hug and Scott was taken back chuckling.  Stiles looked at all of the pack looking at him in awe, and worry he had wanted to take the attention off of this. So he lifted his tail up "Woah... it's so pretty, can I touch it?" Liam asked shyly. It was right in front of his face and I smile because I know what stiles is gonna do. Liam reached out to pet his fin but Stiles slammed it down in the water, making a large clapping noise and an even bigger splash. "Ugh, not cool Stilinski..." Jackson looked down at his soaking wet clothes and Yeezy's, "Stiles my phone!" Lydia squealed. Liam giggled and pounced on top of Stiles faking to attack him, Stiles grinned and wrapped his arms around Liam in a hug as the friends he splashed was stripping and getting ready to get him back. He squeezed Liam and rolled his body around and seconds later they were at the body of the lake.

Stiles POV
I smiled at Liam looking around holding his breath and plugging his nose, "Here you dork," I chuckled. I focused on the magic I hadn't used in awhile, the transcendent parts of my fins and my eyes glow sapphire. I take his finger away from his nose and quickly put it in my mouth, I blow air in his nose from the core of me. "now you can breathe and talk under water for at least an hour," I smile and he glares at me, "really?" He tested it out and then he squeaked happily. "Yeah really cool," I scoffed deciding to show off, "Watch this," I smile. I let go of him and then swim around in a circle making a little cyclone, I then swim up to the surface getting momentum to jump high in the air and I did a backflip. I fall back into the water and tail around slowing myself down hearing cheers from my friends. "I'm gonna go get them and we can have some fun down here," I smiled at him and he nodded.

"That was really cool buddy," Scott smiled and I look to see Derek walking out of the water, I tell them to keep quiet and I swim to Derek and jump on him catching him off guard and dunking him under. I press our lips together and blow my magic into his mouth and his body tenses up. We surfaced and we heard everyone laughing, "What's so funny?" Derek said red in the face. "We were laughing at how little-delicate-147-pound Stiles could dunk an alpha werewolf," Jackson said holding his stomach. Derek lowly growled but they didn't stop laughing. I decide to go over to Jackson "Pick me up if I'm so delicate and light..." I fold my arms and he cockily smiles. He put one arm under my back and the other under my tail, he tries lifts me out of the water but failed.

After Jackson embarrassed himself I used my magic on everyone, I got to Scott and Isaac last. "Is this your mermaid magic?" He had to fit the Spongebob reference in and I chuckled. "W-wait..." Isaac said when I was about to use my magic on him, "I-I can't swim," He said embarrassed. "that's ok... I'll help you, but after I do this you can breathe underwater for an hour, you can't drown," I told him and he still looked at me with fear. "it's ok, I'll help you too," Scott told him and he seemed to cheer up.

"Hey... are you gonna come play?" I asked when I saw Derek sitting on the bay, "I don't play..." he said folding his arms grumpily. I make a little puppy dog face and he groans getting up, my eyes trail down to the huge bulge in his wet boxer so I awkwardly look away. He comes in and looks around, That was some kiss back there wasn't it?" He asked me blushing. "What kiss?" I asked and he scoffed, "underwater..." he said and I rolled my eyes because he was mistaking me using magic for a kiss. He put his hand behind my head and pulled me closer "l-let's take slow... ok?" I asked and he nodded understanding. Isaac comes out of nowhere giggling and fake attacked us.