10

The pack and Onyx didn't know what to do, they all agreed to stay for a week. Onyx was devastated because he didn't know if his mom and all of his mom's friends was ok, he didn't know if his home was destroyed. They tried a couple times every day to find other entrances but always fail.

4 days after the entrance to Dragon Beach closed
Stiles POV
I'm dreaming right now, I can tell because it's just a different feeling than real life. I, fortunately, haven't had that nightmare lately, I haven't been able to figure out my current dream though. I'm on a beach and there are these two humans talking to a young merman, I get closer to find out the humans were tricking him. "If you bring us a mermaid, we we'll give you what you want," they told him, "Legs?" He asked and the humans nodded. The scenery then timelapse like it's a movie to the next day, I haven't seen this before because I usually wake up.

The same humans come back meeting the merman, he now had an unconscious kid around the age of 12. I gulped discussed with the merman... "Hey? Where's my reward?" He said angerly when the humans started to walk off. The humans laughed "This isn't enough... if you want your reward you're going to bring back another one," he laughed and the merman growled. "Wait here..." he said and took off underwater, and the men did what he said.

A couple minutes later the boy came back with something wrapped in his hands. "Here... the prince of Aenon, is that enough for you?" He asked, I look to see that he had me in his arms and I covered my mouth. I could feel myself waking up "No..." I cried because I want to see what happens, why was it so easy for him to steal me. The scenery fades away and right before I wake up I heard "Stiles, get out of there now,"

I sit up and notice I had lost my breath, I look to Derek who had woke me up. I glare at him "What? You were having a nightmare so I woke you up," he shrugged. I looked over to his bed to see it looked untouched, "did you move to my bed over night?" I asked softly and he turned red. "Nevermind that... we need to go home," I said getting up and packing, Scott and Jackson was sharing the room next to us. "Why?" I heard Jackson call out, and then Scott came through the connecting door.

"What was your dream about?" Scott asked concerned, "I'll tell you later... just get everyone to pack, including Onyx," I said. They looked at Derek "You know we won't let anything happen to you right?" Derek said carefully stepping towards me. "I-I know, I just have a really bad feeling," I said letting my things drop to the floor, I could help it but my tears started to form from confusion and anger. How could someone betray their species like that...

"Go get the pack," he told them and they nod, "Let's go to the van, it's about to rain," he said. I nodded "Let me talk to Onyx first," I said and Derek nodded, as I walk down a couple rooms to Isaacs and Onyx's room I knock. Isaac opens the door and I saw Onyx laying down, "I heard... I'm packing now," he told me and then it started to thunder. I jumped and looked outside to see that the sky was almost completely black, "Why the hell are they on the beach?" I asked freaking out a little because there was lightning as well. "It's Florida, it rains all the time here," Isaac shrugged. Lightning struck and I saw Isaacs' eyes glow, "This isn't just Florida weather..." I crossed my arms.

Onyx looked up to me and I sat by him, "I know it's going to be hard... but you have to come with us, it's safer," I told him. "Can we try the entrance one more time?" He asked me, I nodded "Of course..." I held my arms out and he hugged me. I don't know what's been up with me lately but I've been super nurturing. I told Onyx and Isaac to meet me in the van.

The one good thing about the entrance to Dragon Beach closing was that we didn't really have to pack because it's all at that house. "Everyone set?" Derek asked looking back to see that everyone is in here, it's cramped but everyone is here. Lightning struck again and this time other pack members noticed eyes were glowing. "We don't have the Beastiary do we?" I asked and Derek shook his head. "Lydia, can you see what you can find on supernatural storms online?" I asked, it's not credible but it's something. She nodded and then we started to drive, we tried going in the entrance again but it failed. "Sorry... we will find your mom Onyx, she's ok," Derek looked back at him in the car mirror. Onyx nodding and then Isaac held him, it was actually really cute. Lydia secretly took pictures of them.

"From what I can gather a Supernatural storm can accrue when theirs already a storm coming, or to very powerful magical creatures are in the same area," She said looking at her phone. "Thanks Lyds," I said with a million things running through my head. "Hey... don't overwork that brain of yours," Derek told me saying to calm down. I softly smile to him and then I lay my head on the window, trying to sleep so I can finish that dream to see what happened.

The supernatural storm concept was inspired by @alleyflash 's story "Swimming"