Part 2: Chapter 13

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look better." I smiled at Colton and he grinned lightly nodding his head. I closed my locker and turned to him as he leaned against the wall of lockers looking at me.

"I still have a headache, but I'll manage." He told me then exhaled a large breath before looking over his shoulder. I raised an eyebrow at him, he turned his head back staring at me, "What's with the questioning look?" He asked.

"You were looking over your shoulder with a worried face." I said and he bit his lip looking down.

"Well I kinda got Rider mad this morning, so yay." He mumbled, I shook my head at him. I wonder what this problem was about now.

"What happen?" I asked and he chuckled a bit.

"Well, Roy told me that you were able to convince Rider to talk to his brother." He said, I nodded my head as he continued, "Well this morning I asked him about it and he just acted like he didn't care then I went a little too far and started to make fun of him about liking his brother." He said and I rolled my eyes. I don't see what's so bad about that.

"Well that's your fault Colt." I smiled. He narrowed his eyes at me for a second as I laughed a bit.

"Stop calling me Colt."

"Why?" I asked worried and he kept glaring at me, "I like calling you Colt, it's cute." I told him, he expression softened as he smiled lightly.

"Well I was going to say that colt is a name for a male horse and a gun, and I'm pretty sure I'm not a horse or a gun." He said making me smile. "But if you say it's c-"

"Colt!" Rider's voice yelled and Colton groaned annoyed.

"Only when you say it though." He mumbled and Rider came up to us looking very annoyed.

"Figures you would be with darling." Rider glared at him, Colton smiled sheepishly. Rider looked at me then pointed to Colton who was looking down at his feet. "Did he tell you what happen this morning?" He asked and I nodded my head. Was it really that bad? "Good. Ok so, he started joking around telling me I'm only talking to my brother because you asked me too, then next thing you know he's laughing about me liking you more then my Blossom!" He told me, my eyes widened then I took a step away from him. "Honestly I only think of you as a loving sister." He added holding his hands up quickly at my reaction.

"Yay, that's because you never had a sister." Colton laughed and I gave Colton a quick glare which made him laugh more.

"You don't know that." Rider mumbled at him.

"You have a sister also?!" I shouted shocked.

"No darling, I don't just an annoying jerk of a little brother." He said

"But you-" I said pointing between them confused. "But"

"I said that because Colton doesn't know me that well." Rider told me seriously, "I would never lie to you or any of my close friend darling, so listen, I don't have a sister." He added still serious and I nodded my head relieved.

"I know you better then my own brother, Rider." Colton cut in pointing to him and Rider raised his eyebrows at him in a disbelieve look.

"Well I know darling better then you." He smirked looking at me and I bit my lip looking away. Colton's jaw tightened as he glared at him.