Part 2: Chapter 14

Enjoy,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Few days later)

"So when is he coming?" Colton asked, I looked at him and smiled a bit.

"In five minutes, where's Rider?" I asked and he pointed up the stairs. I nodded my head, glancing at the TV. Colton was watching his cartoons like usual. I shook my head and he looked at me weird.

"What?" He said confused and I pointed to the TV.

"Honestly, ever time I'm over you always watching some cartoon." I said and he chuckled a bit turning his head back at the TV.

"Would you raider watch some teen drama series instead." He smirked and my eyes widened, I shook my head quickly as he laughed. Once he stopped laughing he took a deep breath staring at the TV "So...um..Cher-bear.." He said and I turned my head looking at him confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he bit his lip, when he was about to speak the door bell rang. I jumped at the noise then stood up, "I'll get it." I said and he just nodded his head. I headed out of the living room and opened the door to see Alexander standing there his hands in his pockets.

"Hey Cher." He smiled lightly, I smiled and waved him in.

"Hey," I said, "What a gentleman your turning into." I laughed lightly, he grinned walking in his head down.

Colton and I two days ago had Alexander come over without Rider knowing. We all talked and listened to Alexander's story about his brother relationship with Rider. I never knew that Alexander's relationship cause him to be like he was when I first met him. After the story Colton decided to teach him a few manners and about love relationships. Who knew that Alexander was so clueless about the world of girlfriends and boyfriends.

I knew a few things about the girl/boyfriend relationships. I told him about how he should be straight forward to a girl he really likes. That's when Colton and me found out why he tries hitting on girls his friend's like. Didn't you have a friend who haves a secret crush on a guy and she only told you, then you somehow start crushing on him also? That's the problem Alexander had only it's the other way around he would like girls his guy friends like. So yay I told him to be straight forward with girls he truly likes and to treat them nicely, act like yourself. Ok, Rayman is right I am a straight forward person.

Then Colton taught him a few manners. The first thing he told him was to never try hitting on me again. I blushed a deep red then whacked him in the back of the head as they both laughed. Really, that was embarrassing. Yay, so then he told him simple things like addressing people by their names and how to act around people. Even in those four hours I think he learned more about manners then he did in his life.

Another thing about him I'm not suppose to say this but it's important.

Alexander is shy.

Ok, when he told Colton and me that we didn't believe him one bit. Like we full on thought that was a total lie but he ended up then telling us that he only hid that was because Rider use to make fun of him when they were little. He then started to build up a new Alexander who talks and was not shy like the really one. Oh, and he was blushing lightly the whole time when he told us which I then believed.

The real Alexander, he's a very caring kid but he was trying to hard to act like Rider. There's the thing Rider was cold and mean to Alexander which then Alexander started to act like that also, cold and mean.

I'm going to give Rider a good talk after today because he didn't know nothing about the real Alexander just the one side of him. No wonder Rider was always mean to him. Because Alexander would be cruel to him which just makes Rider hate him more, ugh. Rider really just needs to listen, he so mean to his little brother.