Chapter 11

Heres the next chapter........

also after your done reading pleasae read my new story " That Camping Trip" Because I enetered it in the WATTY AWARDS and I need READS, VOTES, COMMENTS, AND MOSTLY FANS!!!!!!!!! So please read thanks.

=-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Darling, there you are." I turned around and saw Rider come over to me. We were all at the fashion show starting today but Rider, me, and some others aren't staying the whole time, because we are hopefully going to find Colton. I looked at Rider and he was dressed in dark jeans and a black dress shirt. I was dressed in jeans, a purple shirt, and I was holding my black hoodie. It was crowded in here, their was cameras flashing every which way, people yelling, and Peaches was just enjoying this.

"Where's Zee?" I asked and he pointed over to Peaches and I saw Zee standing next to her. "Ok, so when are we going?" I asked and he took out his phone and looked at it.

"Once I find the others." He said putting his phone away and I nodded my head and looked around. I then saw Peaches coming over to me and I tried to looked somewhere else but she grabbed me by the shoulder and I turned to face her.

"What?" I asked and she glared at me with her arms crossed.

" I'm watching you, don't think I know what you and them are doing." She whispered and then she walked away. I stood there shocked for a minute before someone tapped my shoulder and I turned to who ever and it was Rider, Roy, and another kid.

"Ready to go." Rider said and I shook my head. "Why?"

"Peaches just said she knew what we were doing." I said a bit scared and Rider exhaled a breath and nodded his head. "What now?" I asked and Rider just shrugged his shoulders.

"She'll notice you gone that's for sure." Roy said and Rider punched his arm. "Ow! Well it's true." Roy added and I looked at Rider worried.

" I don't know darling, you might have to stay here and I'll have to bring another along." Rider told me and I frowned. But I really want to go, but Peaches might know what were doing and try to stop it.

" Ok." I mumbled disappointed and Rider smiled sadly.

" I'm going to get another friend to come, here." Rider said and he pulled out his phone and handed it to me. "I'll have Roy text you everything that goes on." He said and I nodded my head. I don't really have a cell phone for a few reasons, one of the reasons is because I didn't really have friends till I met Colton.

" See ya soon." I said and Rider nodded his head before turning away. I looked down at Rider's phone before putting it in my back pocket. I looked up around and saw Peaches being interviewed by a lady and a guy had one of then big cameras pointed to them. Peaches was perfect in every way, the perfectly curled blonde hair, deep blue eyes, skinny, tan, and she was wearing her yellow dress with the black belt around the waist and her black heels. If I were to stand next to her right now no one would think we were twins.......sisters. Maybe this is what I'm really suppose to be, Peaches unpopular sister, that girl. Why did I even get involved with all this stuff, I like Colton a lot but something isn't right. Something's missing.

"Cherry." I turned around quickly and saw it was just Ryan standing there looking at me.

" Um..yay?" I asked and he smiled a bit.

" I saw Rider go, so why aren't you with him?" He asked and I looked over at Peaches and she was now taking pictures with these two girls. I would yell that Peaches was a demon and only cares about herself but I didn't have the energy.