Part 2: Chapter 8

This chapter might be a little boring but I had to get this through, their are some little important parts in here for later in the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh, I don't know." I mumbled and Colton looked at me annoyed.

"So, then how did Daisy know that Peaches was dating Rayman?" Colton asked laying back on my bed and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe she was in town and passed by the park and saw her." I said and he shook his head.

"No, from seeing the picture, Peaches and Rayman were deep in the park away from others." He said and I thought back to the picture Daisy was showing everyone.

"Maybe your right." I said looking at him and he kept staring at the ceiling. I laid back so I was next to him and he turned his head looking at me. He was frowning but kept staring at me with caring eyes. "Smile." I grinned touching his nose and he chuckled smiling.

"Your so weird."

"Your weirder." I said and he laughed.

"Your right on that, Cher-bear." He said looking back up at the ceiling. "I heard heels." He then mumbled and I looking over at my door just as Peaches walked in wearing white heels, dark blue jeans, and a blue short sleeve sweater with a white belt around the waist. She then crossed her arms and looked at us.

"You guys weren't about to kiss were you?" She asked with an eyebrow raised and I looked at Colton as he laughed again.

"Maybe."He answered sitting up and I rolled my eyes.

"What ever, anyways you guys want to tag along?" She asked and I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Where?" I asked and Colton nodded his head.

"My one photo shoot, for spring clothing." She answered and I glanced at Colton and he was staring at her like she was crazy.

"Um, Colton?" I questioned waving my hand in front of his face.

"Your kidding right?" He asked and Peaches shook her head.

"Dad's working late, so he won't be home till late and mom dosen't want to leave you guys here." She said and I nodded my head. This is getting to be a little weird, Peaches never wanted me to go along with her to a photo shoot. Then she's talking to me more, and not being all bratty and stuck up.

"Sure." I said still confused and she nodded her head.

"Cool, so be downstairs in ten minutes." She said before turning around and heading downstairs. I turned my head to Colton and he was looking at me strangely.

"Please tell me that didn't happen?" He asked and I stood up shaking my head.

"Nope, it did." I said walking over to my closet and taking out a black zip-up jacket to wear with the purple top and jeans I was already wearing.

"Your really going?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"She asked nicely, so why not." I said and he looked at me. He then pulled out his phone and started texting someone, a minute later he phone rang. "Who'd you text?" I asked and he stood up on one foot shoving his phone in his pocket.

"My mom. She doesn't care that I go." He answered and I nodded my head. He then hopped over to my desk and grabbed his crutches that were leaning against my desk. He then came over to me and smiled.