Part 2: Chapter 11

Enjoy,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School was already over hours ago and I was just sitting up in my room. Today has just been a long day and unusual because Rayman kept getting stared at by other girls and Peaches is worried for him which is, as I will say again, very weird. Rayman was just joking about it the whole time but sooner or later I know he's going to freak over it. Then Colton kept asking me if he wanted to talk to Rider but I kept telling him that I will talk to him.

Though I haven't talk to him yet.

Right now I was sitting in my room on the floor leaning against my bed with my drawing book on my lap. I haven't drawn in forever and I have been staring at my drawing book for the past hour wondering what to draw. Though I kept getting distracted or kept thinking of something else. Peaches was in her room with the radio on while painting her room. I have to say I wouldn't of thought that she would paint her room but she is.

Then Colton, the other night we were talking over the phone and he sounded worried about something and then today during school he seemed to be quiet and was being very weird. Like during lunch he acted totally normal but between classes he would usually meet me somewhere but today after lunch he seemed really busy. Something is up about him and I wonder what it is.

As for Rider, I worried about are close friend relationship. I know he haves a girlfriend and everything, then Bobby and me hang out a lot. We're great friends and she isn't the problem. It's just that Rider has been too into the relationship that he seems to ignore me just a bit too much. Yesterday Bobby and me were talking and she told me that Rider's very sweet but a little clingy, we laughed about it and I told her that that was him alright. Though her problem was that she didn't want to hurt his feelings about it, and I just nodding my head not knowing what to say.

"Cherry!!" Peaches yelled and I jumped a bit then looked up at my door as she walked in wearing green sweatpants and a blue tank-top. She had some paint on her also and her hair was shockingly pulled back into a ponytail. I have never seen Peaches with her hair in a ponytail, she always kept it down.

"What?" I asked staring back at my drawing book and then started to randomly scribble on it for no reason.

"Wanna see my room, I'm done painting it!" She said excited and I shook my head tired.

"No, I'm going to go to bed now." I mumbled and she nodded her head while I looked out my window at the dark sky.

"K, maybe tomorrow then." She said then left my room and I exhaled a breath, I really didn't want to get up right now. "Oh, hey Rider!" Peaches voice shouted and I blinked looking up at my door.

What's Rider doing here?

"Hi." Rider said but it sound more like a question, I heard footsteps then Rider appeared his hands in his jacket pockets and he stopped in the doorway. He then leaned against the door frame looking at me and I kept staring at him. "Um, hey Cherry." He mumbled smiling lightly, I looked at him shocked on the inside. I don't even remember him ever saying my actual name.

"Rider? What are you doing here?" I asked as he came over and sat down next to me, his legs crossed.

"Colton told me your little problem." He said leaning against my bed also. "Then Blossom told me I've been a little too clingy also, and that I should talk to Colton and you more." He added turning his head to me.

"Oh, so she finally told you." I said and he nodded his head looking up at the ceiling.

"Ya know, now that she said that I finally noticed it." He added and I nodded my head, "Then later Colton told me your problem." He mumbled. "Before going to his room afterwards, so after an hour of thinking I came over."