Part 2: Chapter 7

Here's another chapter, and it's a bit shorter then the last chapter but,

Enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Out of my way, geez." Daisy said when a kid almost bumped into her. He rolled his eyes and then started walking the other way again. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised and she rolled her eyes at me and kept on walking. I looked at Colton and he was looking at her in disgust.

"I barely know her and she's more stuck up then Peaches." He said and I nodded my head slightly. "Where is she anyways?" He asked and I pointed across the hallway. He looked over and nodded his head. She was at her locker her pink hood up and no one was by her. I had to say this was the most unusual thing that I've ever seen, not counting the over-sized muffin-cake Kiki and me made like a week ago. Peaches closed her locker, grabbed her purse off the floor and headed to class.

"What's weirder is that everyone wants to be friends with Daisy, even Peaches close friends." I told him and he nodded his head, then looked at me.

"I have to get to class, I'll see you at lunch?" He asked and I nodded my head and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before heading down the hallway using his crutches. What is it like two more weeks till he gets it off? Lesser? I shrugged my shoulders, closed my locker and headed to class. Once I entered the room, I saw Peaches at her usual desk in the front of the class. She was busy doodling in her notebook. She looked out at me for like a second before looking back at her notebook. I just went to the back of the class and sat in my seat. After a few minutes Daisy then entered the room with other kids who are in this class following her. Her heels clicked as she walked in, she went up to Peaches and looked at her.

"Move." Daisy then said and Peaches looked up at her. "Like now." She then crossed her arms.

"I sit here." Peaches said coldly and Daisy raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" She said and Peaches looked down. Daisy then laughed, "How did this ever happen?" She pulled out her phone and showed it to Peaches."Oh yay, I did it. Nerd lover." She said and Peaches stood up and grabbed her stuff. She then walked to the desk two across from me and sat down. Daisy and them laughed then sat down at their desks and Daisy sat in Peaches's desk. I glared at them crossing my arms, Daisy looked at me for a moment with an icy glare before talking to the girls by her.

I glanced over at Peaches as she wiped her face with the back of her hand. I bit my lip and turned back to Daisy.

"Hey Daisy." I called out and all the girls and her went quiet. She shot her head towards me.

"It's D, and what?" She told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you tell your little friends about the time in the fifth grade when you had a crush on Frankie Dalls," I grinned evilly, she gasped while the girls burst out laughing around her. I heard Peaches laugh a little and I kept grinning. "And when you liked your brother's best friend when you were seven." I added and the girls wouldn't stop laughing, some of them were crying from laughing. Daisy glared at me with her eyes narrowed while her face was a deep red.

"Your dead later!" She shouted and then she looked at all her little friends, she then said something that made them stop laughing. She whispered something and all the girls glanced at Peaches and laughed again. I looked at Peaches and she was looking down at her notebook again.

"Ok class, who wants to talk first?" Mrs. Cod walked in and Daisy raised her hand quickly. The teacher looked at her amazed, "Daisy go ahead."

"It's D now, anyways I just want to say that I'm having a party at my house this weekend and It's going to be the bomb. Only certain guests are invited." She said and then looked back at the teacher. "I'm done." She finished and Mrs. Cod nodded her head.