Part 2: Chapter 10

Here's another chapter,

enjoy,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I said that school was going to be weird tomorrow, I was wrong.......it's been not as weird as I thought. When Peaches and me got dropped off it was ok. Girls were in their little groups chatting away and guys were being....well guys. Peaches ran off to go find Rayman. She called him last night and needless to say she had the phone on speaker and I heard Rayman laughing when Peaches told him about the news, Peaches wasn't kidding and she was all worried and scared for him.

That's just another thing that creeps me out about Peaches. She actually care about someone but herself. I'm amazed by that because Peaches is not the whole it's-all-about-me girl anymore. We actually talk like normal sisters which freaks out Colton and Rider just a bit.

Oh and Rider, I haven't talk with him for a while since he's been hanging out with his girlfriend. Maybe him and me could just hang out one night, and just talk about something. It's feels like he's been ignoring me, not that I'm desperate for attention, I'm the exact opposite. He's just was one of the few who actually became close friends with me.

As for Colton he saw the news also, and well he wasn't surprised about the whole thing. Though when we were talking about it over the phone last night I could hear the worry in his voice but I didn't ask. The thing that's be running in my head last night was why he sounded a bit worried. Could it be because of Rayman? Or is it something that I didn't noticed. Maybe I'll ask him,

"Hey Cher-bear." Colton grinning while leaning against the locker by mine. I glanced at him and smiled,

"Hey." I replied and he looked over at something before back at me. I pulled out my science textbook for second period and closed my locker turning to him. "So have you seen Peaches or Rayman?" I asked and he shook his head. He then stood up straight and turned his back to me.

"No, in my book bag is a magazine take it out please." He said and I smiled slightly and opened his bag. I looked through it quick before finding the magazine and zipped his book bag back up. He turned back to me and leaned against the locker so he didn't have to stand on one foot the whole time, he then opened the magazine and flipped through a few pages before stopping.

"They put this in at the last minute before they published them." He turned the magazine over and I exhaled a breath staring at the photo of Colton, Peaches, Rayman, and me. "My mom got it and I took it so I could show you, though I would of shown you it before first period but I was kinda late." He said looking back at it as I nodded my head understanding. Colton is so hard to wake up in the morning, I swear it's like someone just knocked him out and not even a air horn will wake him up. Ok maybe an air horn could, but Kiki can't wake him up. "Oh, and your going to be surprised about this." He turned about five pages and handed it to me.

"Your kidding me." I said annoyed and he shook his head. It was another photo from the photo shoot, and it was just me and Colton. We were wearing different outfits in this photo, he was wearing jeans, a blue graphic t-shirt, and a black leather jacket that was designed by that lady, Jaycee Quinn. I was then wearing jeans, a black v-neck long sleeve shirt, with a amazing blue leather jacket, also designed by Jaycee Quinn, that was the same color as Colton's shirt in the picture. I never thought that there were leather jackets that were blue, but there is.

"I have to say we look very cute together." Colton smirked and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised and he chuckled. "Come on, we really do." He said and I closed the magazine.