Chapter 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colton was quiet the whole car ride to where ever. All he kept mumbling to himself was how 'Stupid' he was for kissing my cheek. Let me just say I'm really mad at Colton right now, but then I feel bad for him, for some weird reason. Peaches, when she sees that photo, she's going to kill me. My phone rang twice already but Colton told me not to answer it because it was Peaches. I actually didn't want to answer it, because for all I know she might want to yell at me. A few minutes later we pulled up to a fancy hotel in the city and there was cameras flashing all around the limo and I kept my head down.

" Ugh, Stupid reporters." Colton then complained and he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door, but then stopped and looked at me. " Don't talk to them." He told me and I nodded my head and he opened the door and the flashing got brighter and I had to shield my eyes, before I went blind. He pulled me out of the limo and the reporters surrounded us and there was four security guards helping us through the sea of people and into the building.

Once we got into the building the four guards blocked the doors so no reporters got in the hotel. Colton lead me to an elevator and we got in and headed up to the top floor. It took a while to get to the top floor and I kept looking down, freaking out. How come this happened to me? Why? I wished that I never ran out of the classroom crying, then I wouldn't be in this mess.

" Cherry?" I looked up and turned my head to Colton and he looked worried. " You fine?" He asked nicely and I nodded my head, though I was lying. I don't see why he's being nice to me, I pretty much ruined his career, if I never ran out of the classroom things would be normal. Me by myself and Peaches and Colton together. OH MY GOD! How is Colton going to tell Peaches this? "Come on Cherry." Colton said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the elevator and into the hallway. The walls were covered in a fancy red and gold wallpaper and the carpet was red. We walked down the hallway and stopped at a door and Colton pulled out a key and opened the door. Once he opened it there was talking and the noise of a TV, I followed him in and he closed the door behind us.

" Colten?" A deep voice asked. Colten walked around the corner and I followed him in the kitchen.

" Hi dad." Colton then said sitting down in a chair and I sat in the one next to him. His dad looked at me and then back at Colten. " Um..This is Cherry, the girl I kissed on the cheek." Colten said pointing to his cheek when he said 'kissed'. His dad then looked at me again and smiled.

" I see why you like her." He said holding his hand out to me and I shook it and blushed a little at what he said. He acted like a normal human being, not like some huge movie star , though he is one. "So what happen?" He asked turning to Colton again and Colton hung his head down.

" She got upset about something and ran out of the classroom and I went to comfort her and I couldn't stand seeing her upset for some weird reason. I asked if she like me and I didn't give her time to answer and kissed her on her cheek and that's when the paparazzi came out and took photos." Colton told him and his dad just nodded his head understanding and he turned to me for a sec.

" Is that true?" He asked me and I nodded my head looking over at Colton and his face was beat red. " She doesn't talk must does she?" He asked Colton and Colton shook his head.

" No she doesn't, but her twin sister talks and talks. " He told his dad and he chuckled at that.

" So you have a twin?" He said and I nodded my head.

" Her name's Peaches, and she's a model and like the most popular girl in school as for Cherry here she's quiet, not so popular and loves to draw." Colton told him and I blushed again for no reason. Just then a phone started ringing and his dad grabbed the phone and went to the other room. I looked over at Colton and he's head was down and I couldn't see his face.